poundforpound

The Informant Chutneyed

57 posts in this topic

I purchased The Informant religiously, finding it the best $10. I spent each week. It provided me with a form guide to carry around; comments from trainers about where their horse was at fitness wise; many articles to keep me up to date with the happenings in NZ racing and great articles on the breeding of Group winning horses. Loved hearing the thoughts of Des Coppins. old Grumpy Pitman, The 'Boys Go Racing' guy, etc, etc.

I'll be lost without it and I'm certain my interest in horse racing and TAB betting will drop away accordingly. 

6 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I purchased The Informant religiously, finding it the best $10. I spent each week. It provided me with a form guide to carry around; comments from trainers about where their horse was at fitness wise; many articles to keep me up to date with the happenings in NZ racing and great articles on the breeding of Group winning horses. Loved hearing the thoughts of Des Coppins. old Grumpy Pitman, The 'Boys Go Racing' guy, etc, etc.

Been buying my book , bar hiccups for over 50years and looked forward to Thursday for weekend meetings info and other news the Informant gave me.My main Thu-Sun reading. Adding to your etcs Rapmaster Knight in the trot sect .Hurry back.