RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

Bet of the day

Thjursday at Waikato R2 Mad Jack.           

By the  Solve the Puzzle  dog Paddy Flyin and what a great sire he has been in NZ with limited numbers,  from a Female line that has left multiple group winners. Drawn bad but will be too good for this lot.

Zipping Sasha herself was a good dog that was only lightly raced, I think she is the money in 19 of her 21 starts. Her mother left Zipping Angus, Carter and Eastwood all G1 winners, Zipping Echo, scarlet and Sunny  all G 2 or 3 winners and tlttermates of Sacha Zipping Comet, Harry, Pedro and Please which were all group or feature winners. Aall that aside the main reason why I think Jack will win is soley because of his 6 length qualy win in good time. I know that was over the sprint at Auckland but the breesing points to him getting the 457 and knowing Thayne and the Smith boys he is sure to have had a look at Cambridge.

The biggest downside agains thim is the fact I picked him.

22 hours ago, GOM said:

Thjursday at Waikato R2 Mad Jack.           

By the  Solve the Puzzle  dog Paddy Flyin and what a great sire he has been in NZ with limited numbers,  from a Female line that has left multiple group winners. Drawn bad but will be too good for this lot.

GOM, is this the same dog that ran 17.5 a Wanganui? 

Strong field to debut against, Irinka Jacob trialed 18.42 at Manukau while Thrilling Ulma's (first Start) litter has won 21 from 48 starts with numerous placings.