RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Breeder

Cheap purchase gets better and better

A few years ago Caroline Marner ( occasional poster on Race Cafe) and her friends paid $400 for a Lucky Unicorn filly at the Festival Sale which subsequently was named Exquisite Jewe,l who went on to win a Group Race among others. Buoyed by this Caroline looked out for other members of the family (ie. the family that traces to Eight Carat) and ended up buying a Haradasun colt which has been named Grand Prospect. He has yet to race but he is a half brother to yesterday's Group One winner --Verry Elegant.

Keep it up Caroline and I hope Grand Prospect does the business for you ( a good trial win should get the agents on the phone)

Thank you breeder and ruby I agree with the sentiments of the family.  Exquisite Jewel foaled a beauty little brown  colt who is going and growing strong. She is my 'dream' mare  and that big step to racing. Yes i did look for the family and I hope I have found one in Grand Prospect tracing back on her family. To say I am a little bit excited in his  half siblings performance is an understatement. We can only try and try again.

On 3/31/2019 at 10:55 AM, Breeder said:

A few years ago Caroline Marner ( occasional poster on Race Cafe) and her friends paid $400 for a Lucky Unicorn filly at the Festival Sale which subsequently was named Exquisite Jewe,l who went on to win a Group Race among others. Buoyed by this Caroline looked out for other members of the family (ie. the family that traces to Eight Carat) and ended up buying a Haradasun colt which has been named Grand Prospect. He has yet to race but he is a half brother to yesterday's Group One winner --Verry Elegant.

Keep it up Caroline and I hope Grand Prospect does the business for you ( a good trial win should get the agents on the phone)

people i know have acquired a Zabeel mare ex El Habeeba, ex Habibti (1/2 sister to Eight Carat), in foal to Sweyness ..v interesting duplications in the pdigree