We're Doomed

Zed

60 posts in this topic

Sorry guys can't agree. Fabulous horse Zm and yet another great performance  but boy, I'd love to superimpose another commentary  by.......well, anyone else actually. Buggers up a great race imho.

47 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sorry guys can't agree. Fabulous horse Zm and yet another great performance  but boy, I'd love to superimpose another commentary  by.......well, anyone else actually. Buggers up a great race imho.

The guy is part of the race...yes he may not be everyones cup of tea but he certainly adds a level to it....go hard Ric Mac.:rcfe-like:

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

The guy is part of the race...yes he may not be everyones cup of tea but he certainly adds a level to it....go hard Ric Mac.:rcfe-like:

I agree. Other than the class act from Canterbury I can't think of anyone from NZ who could have made the race sound more interesting.

Just now, We're Doomed said:

I agree. Other than the class act from Canterbury I can't think of anyone from NZ who could have made the race sound more interesting.

Do you mean Mark McNamara? If so I agree with you - Smooth delivery and accurate and can throw in the odd quick bit of humour:rcf-happy-7:

I see Verry Flash ran his usual honest race for 2nd at Tauranga after being parked 4 or 5 wide at the tail of the field!

Horse obviously has ability so why would you waste your time racing here for $30k when he could go around in Sydney every Saturday for $120k with a decent jockey on board?

It’s not all about money - if it was there would be no horses in work with the odds of getting a good one so small.

When (if) I get to Dons age, I wouldn’t be sending a decent one overseas to race for me unless I was over there on course when it ran. (Especially when I’d recently sold a better one for good money already!)