RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

The guy is part of the race...yes he may not be everyones cup of tea but he certainly adds a level to it....go hard Ric Mac.:rcfe-like:

I agree. Other than the class act from Canterbury I can't think of anyone from NZ who could have made the race sound more interesting.

Just now, We're Doomed said:

I agree. Other than the class act from Canterbury I can't think of anyone from NZ who could have made the race sound more interesting.

Do you mean Mark McNamara? If so I agree with you - Smooth delivery and accurate and can throw in the odd quick bit of humour:rcf-happy-7:

I see Verry Flash ran his usual honest race for 2nd at Tauranga after being parked 4 or 5 wide at the tail of the field!

Horse obviously has ability so why would you waste your time racing here for $30k when he could go around in Sydney every Saturday for $120k with a decent jockey on board?

It’s not all about money - if it was there would be no horses in work with the odds of getting a good one so small.

When (if) I get to Dons age, I wouldn’t be sending a decent one overseas to race for me unless I was over there on course when it ran. (Especially when I’d recently sold a better one for good money already!)

Just now, Shad said:

All the best with him, great that he has time to develop and mature, and having his first start as a 5yr old, most seem  in a hurry to get them to the race these days.

Thanks Shad, 

Over protective mother :) since he came into work as a two year old

Lost count of the number of perps he has done now, each time has showen abit more..

fingers crossed he will show me some more tomorrow.

6 hours ago, rosie one said:

Thanks Shad, 

Over protective mother :) since he came into work as a two year old

Lost count of the number of perps he has done now, each time has showen abit more..

fingers crossed he will show me some more tomorrow.

Good on you for giving him every chance to perform, patience is a virtue and zeds have certainly shown plenty for a sire that was sent to serve station hacks for a while, I have a wee interest in a 5yr old to and fingers crossed he can make the races at some stage, to be fair one must celebrate the occasion of just getting one there, so many hurdles along the way.

It looked like something went wrong to me, either un-steerable or he felt sore to the jockey, as the jockey appeared to pull him up, or at least took a hold at a strange time in the race, as that was when he should have been pressing on, not pulling up!

It will be interesting to get Rosie’s take on it or read the Stipes report. 

1 hour ago, Insider said:

It looked like something went wrong to me, either un-steerable or he felt sore to the jockey, as the jockey appeared to pull him up, or at least took a hold at a strange time in the race, as that was when he should have been pressing on, not pulling up!

It will be interesting to get Rosie’s take on it or read the Stipes report. 

Well that was unexpected!

Positives he has a lot of speed.

Unfortunately due to the steering wheel malfunction he was pulled up around the bend.

Synnefo is all okay... came in and didnt even blow a match out.

20190829_182707.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:39 PM, rosie one said:

Synnefo,  first race day start on thurs Waverly 1400m race 4.

Finally he is ready :)

Beautifull Zed lad horsey Rosie:) 2nd up he will nail it...maybe the Riccarton 1000...not many corners:):)....I miss being an owner..

Im sure Zed Lad will be in the winners circle like the Turbos on Saturday night:)

All the best Rosie.!

Stipes Report

SYNNEFO (C O’Beirne) – Hung throughout, running off the track when leading approaching the 600 metres, inconveniencing DARCINSKY PRINCE. Also affected were COLORADO STAR and DETONATE, which were forced wider on the track near the home straight. SYNNEFO was not persevered with in the home straight and connections were advised the gelding must trial to the satisfaction of stewards prior to starting next. Underwent a post-race veterinary examination which was clear.

He will have learned a lot from that run, Rosie ...promising debut...was impressed with how comfortably he appeared to be travelling  before the steering issue!

Met a number of Zed's progeny when no one wanted to know him, they roam the Queenstown & surrounding hills of the southern district high country stations I spent time at each time I visit down them there hills