RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

7 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Zed Em has become even better ,... he was passed twice during the race but he remained relaxed and just kept giving it .

Last year I got to spoil him over the bad cold winter months while he stayed at Suzy Gordon's stables in foxton. He's a lovely horse to handle.

We certainly don't have any commentators like that in NZ: what fun. Great race. How come Aussie jumps races is so much better than ours these days? Stakes help I suppose. They are already right into it and we are virtually just getting started this week with tiny fields. Jumps racing must be on its last legs in the South: who would ever have thought that would happen. Mismanagement largely to blame I think.

Sorry guys can't agree. Fabulous horse Zm and yet another great performance  but boy, I'd love to superimpose another commentary  by.......well, anyone else actually. Buggers up a great race imho.

47 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sorry guys can't agree. Fabulous horse Zm and yet another great performance  but boy, I'd love to superimpose another commentary  by.......well, anyone else actually. Buggers up a great race imho.

The guy is part of the race...yes he may not be everyones cup of tea but he certainly adds a level to it....go hard Ric Mac.:rcfe-like: