RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Methven Sunday- Counter Punch

On 3/30/2019 at 12:27 PM, Counter Punch said:

Couple from the workouts last week. 

Appearance

Ultimate Rocker 

I'm also keen on Victor Tango at a price and Mad Lu Li to win the last. 

Hopefully there's s couple of divvys in there.

Cheers Matt, another great effort from the Guru of Mid Canterbury. 4 picks and they all are dividend payers

Greg

23 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Nice work as always from the Methven Maestro. First 2 selections run in the money at 2.70 and 3.00 for a place respectively . Plc bets and multis paying for the day thus far so the next 2 are pure profit if either or both of them run in 3

I take it you had a very good day then FTM. You have to hand it too him , he  is outstanding when it comes to Mid Canterbury form.

16 minutes ago, Newmarket RC said:

I take it you had a very good day then FTM. You have to hand it too him , he  is outstanding when it comes to Mid Canterbury form.

Yep, it was just one of those days where it all fell into place, excuse the pun

Best finish of the day had to be in race 2 https://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gws/ws/r/infohorsews/wsd06x?Arg=hrnzg-Ptype&Arg=RaceVideo&Arg=hrnzg-RacehdrID&Arg=263003

Seldom, in any code, would you see a horse come from the rails inside the 150m and angle out 6 wide to grab a huge win.

Great drive and hopefully this guy wins a lot more.....

26 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Seldom, in any code, would you see a horse come from the rails inside the 150m and angle out 6 wide to grab a huge win.

Yes a very clever and what I would call a gutsy drive. 99 out of a 100 drivers would have stayed on the rails or got one off and looking for a gap which looking at it seveal times may have come to at least finnish in a placing. Others would have looked very unlucky but to Blairs great credit he summed it up perfectly, had great vision and I would say a fair share of luck as well. He knew what motor it had and used it. Well done and should win a lot more on that effort. 

9 hours ago, harewood said:

Yes a very clever and what I would call a gutsy drive. 99 out of a 100 drivers would have stayed on the rails or got one off and looking for a gap which looking at it seveal times may have come to at least finnish in a placing. Others would have looked very unlucky but to Blairs great credit he summed it up perfectly, had great vision and I would say a fair share of luck as well. He knew what motor it had and used it. Well done and should win a lot more on that effort. 

How appropriate that Blair drove it given it was by Highview Tommy, a horse he had a lot of success with.

Greg

On 3/30/2019 at 12:27 PM, Counter Punch said:

Couple from the workouts last week. 

Appearance

Ultimate Rocker 

I'm also keen on Victor Tango at a price and Mad Lu Li to win the last. 

Hopefully there's s couple of divvys in there.

I see CP that the Mt Harding track is now closed for renovation and there will be no trials etc until new season .

Can you tell us what exactly is being done

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

I see CP that the Mt Harding track is now closed for renovation and there will be no trials etc until new season .

Can you tell us what exactly is being done

I'm no longer on the committee there, Eclipsed and Westview are ... But, to the best of my knowledge - remedial work is being done on the stables bend. This bend has been a long-time problem for the club and holds water more than any other point of the track and the grass surface has suffered because of it. The Club has always worked hard to ensure the track is the best it can be and this season it's been as good as I've seen it for a long time. But you can always improve and that's what they're trying to do. 

I see CP is interested in Just Michael in race 3 at Rangiora today. Got 22.80 and 5.05 offshore so fingers crossed his good tipping can continue. After the open trot anything could happen out there. Will Clint cop another spray on the whingers channel, i think so:rcfe-happy-1:

21 hours ago, Newmarket RC said:

Will Clint cop another spray on the whingers channel, i think so:rcfe-happy-1:

He certainly did but whats new. You need to factor in a risk premium  for those non professional drivers when evaluating what is the right price for horses they are driving. Heres what the RIU and JCA thought.

" MARCOOLA - broke with 450 metres to run losing its chance. Driver C Ford admitted a breach of Rule 869(3)(b) in that he drove carelessly when allowing his runner to strike the sulky wheel of HABIBI INTA causing his horse to break. After hearing submissions on penalty, the JCA imposed a fine of $300. A post-race veterinary examination of MARCOOLA revealed no abnormalities. "

On 4/14/2019 at 1:08 PM, Newmarket RC said:

I see CP is interested in Just Michael in race 3 at Rangiora today. Got 22.80 and 5.05 offshore so fingers crossed his good tipping can continue. After the open trot anything could happen out there. Will Clint cop another spray on the whingers channel, i think so:rcfe-happy-1:

You have drawn an unusual  response from  that silly HTP and his shadow Flag  with your innocuous comment. I sometimes wonder why they are so obsessed with you,Iralkis and FTM.

Mind you HTP is one sick puppy judging by his repetitive posts and continual efforts to work out who is who on both sites and name them at times, Dangerous territory and im surprised a few on here have not retaliated. He cant complain if they do.

Greg

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

You have drawn an unusual  response from  that silly HTP and his shadow Flag  with your innocuous comment. I sometimes wonder why they are so obsessed with you,Iralkis and FTM.

Aren't they the ones that left here for the darkside.

55 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Aren't they the ones that left here for the darkside.

Who would know, i only joined in August 2018 and they were not posting then. I did join the other channel but its run by 3-4 really toxic people and i and from the sounds of it a few others left or reduced participation after being abused etc once too often.

Shame as there are good contributors on both sites but 3 or 4 of them are out of control  at times on the other site . Far more peaceful and constructive on here IMHO

Greg