Taku Umanga

Gareth Dixon - charges not proved

16 posts in this topic

RIU loose at each step and if correct 1-2 still not quilty at last hurdle .

Remember the JCA has far more room to find someone quilty than the court of law (beyond reasonable doubt) so  a big loss to RIU - case lite weight and poor/nil evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Please show me where your post was wiped...it was posted..please see above.

Apologises took a longtime to come up since I am on censorship program .

i noted it after I posted and edited / retracted my error .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

Apologises took a longtime to come up since I am on censorship program .

i noted it after I posted and edited / retracted my error .

What's with this censorship  program bit Long Owner

Can someone  please  explain.it to us all or are you overreacting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I don't think this is a case of doing backflips.once again prof hall has done a thorough job and come up with a verdict.whether u like it or not the judgement is thorough and fair.its the system we work under. This case has not been heard by the  local plumber.prof  hall credentials are impeccable.

accept and move on.if riu think he is wrong I guess they can appeal as per the Lawson case.. The sad part of all this a great fellow and great horseman like Gareth has had enough and I believe he's chucked it in.so like someone found innocent in court they are still victims when they win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

What's with this censorship  program bit Long Owner

Can someone  please  explain.it to us all or are you overreacting.

All my posts are hidden and reviewed before the public can read them .

Red “  Hidden “ comes up when I initially post 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LongOwner said:

All my posts are hidden and reviewed before the public can read them .

Red “  Hidden “ comes up when I initially post 

Thanks for the explanation. Time for you to play nice and get back into the unmoderated team, perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tim vince said:

 I don't think this is a case of doing backflips.once again prof hall has done a thorough job and come up with a verdict.whether u like it or not the judgement is thorough and fair.its the system we work under. This case has not been heard by the  local plumber.prof  hall credentials are impeccable.

accept and move on.if riu think he is wrong I guess they can appeal as per the Lawson case.. The sad part of all this a great fellow and great horseman like Gareth has had enough and I believe he's chucked it in.so like someone found innocent in court they are still victims when they win.

I agree Tim , Prof Hall does do a good job as a rule. As with all cases one party produces evidence for the other to refute. In this case the prosecution evidence was not compelling enough for Hall to rule in their favour, case closed and time to move on.

I'm thinking Gareth will return at some point to resurrect his career but some time out may be the best option for now

 

Greg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now