RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Newmarket RC

Waimate Today

Good even fields again for this grass track meeting . Anybody got anything they fancy as im parking up for the afternoon with a healthy TAB balance

I like a few that i backed last start.

R3 No 4 Midnight in Memphis, sent out fav at Addington on debut  after nice trial form.

R6 No 7 Tiebreaker. Impressive on debut and looks to have more upside than most in this field.

I dont mind J Howe's runner in the last Bella Roza. Looked to be rolling into it nicely  at BP before being flattened

BELLA ROZA - checked near the 800 metres. Held up early stages of the home straight. Broke with 200 metres to run. Stewards questioned drivers J Dunn (MAGICAL MISS) and J Cox (BELLA ROZA) regarding this incident. After hearing from both drivers and viewing the replays it was established that both runners had shifted ground simultaneously to obtain clear running, however when Mr Dunn had attempted to take corrective action his horse lay outwards and made contact with the hind leg of BELLA ROZA. A warning was placed on the racing record of MAGICAL MISS.

16's and 4's looks ok to me