RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Consensus! You Darling!

6 hours ago, poundforpound said:

We’re knee deep in champagne !!!!!

This is about as good as it gets 

BD10E680-795A-42C2-8AF6-09F49E52CE7D.jpeg

That trophy is nearly as big as you short stuff and that iPhone looks like an iPad in your hand. :lol:

I was surprised to see the mare entered last night.

Good gutsy win to beat the favourite on one rein down the straight and good to see Michael Walker win for Sticko again. Well done. B)

17 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Definitely not the QE

Queen Of The Turf on the 13th next, just a paltry Million Australian, the mile suits her better when she’s wearing head gear as she does tug a bit with the shades on.

Thank you all for your kind messages of support.

In the unlikely and fingers crossed it don't happen  event that Winx has a setback do they have a late entry stage , it's an open race without her. I assume it would cost a packet to get in late though.

On 3/24/2019 at 8:02 AM, poundforpound said:

Definitely not the QE

Queen Of The Turf on the 13th next, just a paltry Million Australian, the mile suits her better when she’s wearing head gear as she does tug a bit with the shades on.

Thank you all for your kind messages of support.

Long range forecast for Sydney is lookin good short stuff.

She might get a good track to suit. B)

964C42D3-A5CD-4144-A5D0-2BDE6894BC8A.png

8A9FFCBC-73FB-4AB1-8F50-BE8ECFBD39EA.png

58 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You arrange a decent track and we’ll do the rest Tommo.

Bear in mind that last year when we went to Sydney the cheating bastards doctored the track for Winx, every start, regardless of the weather forecast ( heavy nine in the Ranvet and they’d had SFA rain that week ), and Waller has more influence than we do (that’s a joke if you read this Chris)

Anyway watch out you sheep shagging, ball tampering, under arm, jigger using cobalt junkies ......we’re coming and we want ya’ money and ya’ blood, and plenty of it.......

8155C821-6227-40D9-BC48-E2153CAB8F18.jpeg

BBB4B1A9-B20E-4E25-92F7-00C531811DFD.jpeg

A6B84AB5-09B6-4862-841F-5EE3A6E6E740.jpeg

I’m assuming she prefers racing right handed as she was on one rein all the way down the straight at the Valley?

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

First time at The Valley, it’s a trap as is well documented and 99% go there for a gallop or a look before they race 

She only landed in Melbourne Thursday morning so we didn’t have time to give her a look around 

She ran below her best Friday but she’s stil good enough for those mugs, even when she’s hanging like that

Give us good ground in Sydney and we’ll show you the real Consensus 

All good short stuff. That’s a good effort to arrive Thursday morning and beat the red hot favourite fresh off the plane at her first look at the Valley! You’d expect she would improve a ton over here with that run under her belt and a couple of weeks to acclimatise (Sydney feels like Singapore at the moment). I’m assuming Michael Walker sticks? He’ll be riding the Hayes horses up there no doubt. 

Mark (Memphis2) and I will be there. Mark in his new suit and me with a fist full of dollars. Lookin forward to it! B)

6A6D377E-1646-4D60-A48C-9A752CB59188.jpeg

All the best Leo and Team for Saturday! :rcfe-like:

Could be a Kiwi double whammy this weekend in two states! :rcf-in-love:

Felaar Victoria & Consensus Queensland! What Double odds?  :rcf-rich:

I'll be cheering them on from the winter less north...true story...almost! :rcf-laughing-2:

On 3/25/2019 at 5:54 PM, poundforpound said:

Just give us a decent track and we’ll give you a G1 horse ... she can handle anything in Australia if we get decent ground, not that doctored shit you gave us last year ( don’t mention Queensland, she’d gone OTT by then and she should’ve been home resting )

This year were serious though, it’s all planned, we now just need the weather gods on our side 

If the track is decent you and Savvy Coup can give them some stick...but it looks doubtful of a decent track at the moment...:rcf-sad-12: