CBT

6 horses I’m looking forward to seeing at Rosehill tomorrow.....

31 posts in this topic

Sir Mark Todd , why don't he train racehorses full time anymore ? To get Eminent back like that , travel to other side of world first up in heavy ground , having to train on own at Canterbury Park  that's impressive imho . At least Winx will have a fresh horse to beat in a few weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Sir Mark Todd , why don't he train racehorses full time anymore ? To get Eminent back like that , travel to other side of world first up in heavy ground , having to train on own at Canterbury Park  that's impressive imho . At least Winx will have a fresh horse to beat in a few weeks. 

Amazing Red Rum. He ran out of his skin. Mark used to train my old man’s horse Belle Mia. Good trainer and nice guy. Let’s hope he’s back full time with all that horsemanship experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CBT said:

Amazing Red Rum. He ran out of his skin. Mark used to train my old man’s horse Belle Mia. Good trainer and nice guy. Let’s hope he’s back full time with all that horsemanship experience.

He will go better on a better surface as well , all UK and French runs on good , good to firm. Ridden like Moore did at Deauville today. Sounds again like Cummings not keen on QE2 with Avilius in after race interview but Eminent , TAS taking on Winx that would be a great race to round out her career. Be just enough doubt to make it a nerve jangler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

He will go better on a better surface as well , all UK and French runs on good , good to firm. Ridden like Moore did at Deauville today. Sounds again like Cummings not keen on QE2 with Avilius in after race interview but Eminent , TAS taking on Winx that would be a great race to round out her career. Be just enough doubt to make it a nerve jangler.

I thought TAS would street them today. He travelled well in the run. He was just lucky he was handier today as if he was out the back like last start he would’ve been custard. I can’t see him going to the QE after today’s run.

She’s untouchable. I might have to come back in 3 weeks to see her final hurrah. The Best Ever!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Red Rum said:

He will go better on a better surface as well , all UK and French runs on good , good to firm. Ridden like Moore did at Deauville today. Sounds again like Cummings not keen on QE2 with Avilius in after race interview but Eminent , TAS taking on Winx that would be a great race to round out her career. Be just enough doubt to make it a nerve jangler.

Great run wasn't it RR....super performance by Sir MT to get him to perform like that, particularly as he was sent down originally to go to stud then they had a change of plans...certainly hasn't hurt his stud career and if he can pick one off the gamble will have been worthwhile. 

That track tripped up quite a few yesterday so form going forward will be suspect. Thought The Autumn Sun showed his true class in that win, he was never happy in that ground otherwise would have streeted them. Wouldn't be surprised if they retired him now after that gut buster....certainly no chance of him taking on Winx in the QE, far too valuable a commodity now.

I'll be following Surely Sacred wherever he goes.....just needs a decent track.

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/golden-slipper-day-jockeys--review-saturday-march-23-20190323

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now