RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Stay Strong Christchurch

21 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Just wanted to put out there how sad it is whats happened in Christchurch ...thoughts and prayers with anyone and everyone affected by this horrific act.

The type of mongrels who do this deserve the same fate.

One is a bloody Australian living here...4 arrested so far and no doubt more to come.

10 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

CHCH does seem kinda jinxed though.....poor buggers.....and as for the white power / Nazis who did this......mmm....good luck getting what you deserve for the next 40 years in a multi racial NZ jail.....

40 years , surely they will get lumped with the full term , as in only out in a wooden  box.

Lets hope this get Jacinda Ardern out of her "don't rock the boat" mentality and she starts exerting some influence on world events.

Starting with backing up Murray McCulleys brave UN resolution on the Israel/Palestinian conflict.

If one looks at actions and reactions over the last 60 years that conflict has lead directly/indirectly to terrorism/wars/immigration and a host of other problems. The lady  USA politician is right "It's all about the Benjamins".

Great sadness to see our beloved Friend's involved in today's terrible Christchurch shooting tragic.  Our thoughts and prayer's go out to you all.
Those we love remain with us for love itself lives on , and our cherished memories never fade because a loved ones gone. Those we love can never be more than  a thought apart.  For as long there is a memory , they'll live on in our heart's.
We are very lucky and GRATEFUL for all our First Responders effort's today who brought this terrible incident to an end before more people lost their lives.
Christchurch , God Bless You All.

The shooting commenced at 1.40 and was live streamed by the cnut doing the shooting.

The police chief was interviewed at 3.40 p.m. and had NO knowledge of the live streaming of the carnage.  I believe that the police should spend more time studying the deranged phuckwits of society than they do on studying the ever changing principles of The Treaty.  Come on, you apologists for Mr Plod; bring on your platudinous pretentious pap in Plod's defence.

12 hours ago, slam dunk said:

Lets hope this get Jacinda Ardern out of her "don't rock the boat" mentality and she starts exerting some influence on world events.

Starting with backing up Murray McCulleys brave UN resolution on the Israel/Palestinian conflict.

If one looks at actions and reactions over the last 60 years that conflict has lead directly/indirectly to terrorism/wars/immigration and a host of other problems. The lady  USA politician is right "It's all about the Benjamins".

Agree with a lot of what you say.

Tragic day thats for sure.

Too raw to start pointing the blame but this will highlight our weaknesses. On a less serious note the coverage from NZ yesterday was weak and behind time. I watched TV1 for nearly two hours - learnt very little. Popped over to CNN and within a minute I had a wealth of new information. None of it sensationalised - just the facts. What our networks were trying to hide I do not know. Hiding information makes people uneasy and that leads to stress and rumours. I saw Dallow even laugh at one stage. He said a policeman was "happy" to use his gun at any moment! (he then retracted that comment). 

If theres a tougher city in the western world than Christchurch I'd be amazed. 

Time for Ardern to show something in her term and get tough. I cant see it though.

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

We must ask, how the hell did these people get missed and how the hell did they get the guns and weapons here...this is a major miss by many it seems...:rcf-sad-10:

The auto rifle shown on this prick's Facebook page was not illegal. The magazines also shown were. We'll have to wait and see where they came from. None of these people had any form so bloody hard to prevent things like this....he was signalling his intentions on Facebook for a week apparently ( since removed ) with pics etc...why someone did not alert authorities on seeing that is hard to understand.

34 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

20 minutes to get to the scene............... still getting over this.

Unless it's moved P.Station is 500 mts from the scene ??

Still hard to comprehend its happenend in little old NZ............. its shattered my " security in isolation theory "

Reading it again it looks like a resonable delay from first shots to getting a 111 call, I would imagine they don't pray with there Iphones next to them & besides when some fuckstick is trying to blow a hole in you getting the fuck out is probably a much larger priority than looking for your Apple. He was at the scene for what reads like a total of 3 mins, would not have made any difference to how quickly they responded. The distance is too far & the time lag too short for there to have been only 1 shooter, reportedly less than 5 mins. 

Its dangerous to assume anything really on what you read in the media on this as there appears to be stacks of half facts and miss reports in an effort to get a story out there.

13 mins for Police to be alerted after the first shots were fired.

55 minutes ago, Trump said:

Is this an occasion whereby NZ can return the favour by returning one of their own crimes back to them? Why put him in jail in NZ  and feed him for life? Once convicted they should deport him back to Australia!

Nah leave him in Jail here Trump, when he's sentenced to Paremoremo some of them in there will ensure he gets well looked after and serviced daily.