RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Ultimate Stride makes Debut

This 160K yearling by Love You out of the fabulous mare One Over Kenny debuts at Addington in what is a very nice line up of young totters. Drawn 1 on the second line is not ideal but the reports i have heard is that it has inherited stacks of the family abilty. A horse to follow win lose or draw this Friday

Greg

Agree interesting field of young trotters. Most have very nice bloodlines so while some will make mistakes being so inexperienced,  with luck we will have the pleasure of following them for years to come. Watch out for the northern import - he's nice.

Ultimate Stride opened at 3.50 fixed and now 2.50 fixed and less offshore.Hope you got the 3.50 JJ

Hope's dual winner going the other way opening at 2.50 and now 2.90 but better available in Oz

Should make for interesting viewing and bound to be the odd breaker

The stride is lining up again this week at HQ so we can all go again except methinks the TAB here will no longer be offering the opening 3.50 despite 2nd row draw.

They are great fields this week , the best for ages and plenty for everyone to enthuse over unless your the grumpy negative type:rcf-kiss:

Greg

If I was having a bet in this race, I won't as I prefer to watch the young trotters first as there are sure to be breakers and a check or two, I would look at Zigzagzoo (currently $8 & $3.80 on tote). Jim Curtin trains this horse and he is a trainer I respect. It is unusual for him to race a two-year-old so that tells me this horse must be pretty smart. The horse has trialled well and I think it is in with a real show.

Won today at Rangiora but did gallop in the two false starts.Lucky he did not interfere with anything. In my opinion there should only be a front line for early 2yo trotters and have a babies day every 2-3 weeks to help ringcraft and to help spread stake money  to owners. Not cheap to get a horse up at this age.

56 minutes ago, 2Piper said:

Won today at Rangiora but did gallop in the two false starts.Lucky he did not interfere with anything. In my opinion there should only be a front line for early 2yo trotters and have a babies day every 2-3 weeks to help ringcraft and to help spread stake money  to owners. Not cheap to get a horse up at this age.

All a big learning curve for most of them but some are just naturals.Breeding comes to the fore as does training abilty. Having said that knowing when to back off is the hardest part for many. IMHO

Great to see so many at the races so early as owners have a chance of an early ROI

Greg

19 hours ago, lamour said:

If it were up to me horses causing a false start should be banished to the outside of the 2nd row immediately.

Whilst i can see where you are coming from could you trust the starters to get it right in terms of who was the real offender.

Greg

Very nice win last night even though he is s till not doing things 100%. Given they are all just babies perhaps some expect too much from them at this stage of their careers. Brad's plunge horse went well until the last 100 in the same race whilst Purdon's baby lost the plot completely even though its trials were nice.

Which one of the 3 would you like to own , ill stick with US  for continuity