RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

red army could win card today

M House takes 15 horses to Manawatu today . The TAB dont analyse race form , seemingly it doesnt matter as any form line in aprevious life is irrelevant. They just win at Manawatu ..so Tab make them all 1st or 2nd fav.regardless of previous life. Am I in the twilight Zone or not .?   Just saying in my 60 years of betting (sometimes out of control)50 years of ownership(first winner claudelands raceway 1970)I have never experienced such domination by 1 trainer. Whats my point ? Simply this doesnt seem possible . 8 wins today ??? with seemingly average horses??????????????????????(and its red not blue Army)

1 hour ago, john legend said:

M House takes 15 horses to Manawatu today . The TAB dont analyse race form , seemingly it doesnt matter as any form line in aprevious life is irrelevant. They just win at Manawatu ..so Tab make them all 1st or 2nd fav.regardless of previous life. Am I in the twilight Zone or not .?   Just saying in my 60 years of betting (sometimes out of control)50 years of ownership(first winner claudelands raceway 1970)I have never experienced such domination by 1 trainer. Whats my point ? Simply this doesnt seem possible . 8 wins today ??? with seemingly average horses??????????????????????(and its red not blue Army)

The field sizes seem to be decreasing with each meeting too. This meeting has eight races and there are three races with only six horses in each race. I am not sure if this is because of the dominance of Mr House scaring away local trainers or a scarcity of horses in the area? Doesn't appear to be a attractive meeting betting wise with small fields and little form.

5 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

The field sizes seem to be decreasing with each meeting too. This meeting has eight races and there are three races with only six horses in each race. I am not sure if this is because of the dominance of Mr House scaring away local trainers or a scarcity of horses in the area? Doesn't appear to be a attractive meeting betting wise with small fields and little form.

Day one being a Wanganui (low stakes) meeting doesn't help.

Will be interesting to see how the next two day meeting fares re field size when stake levels are back to normal.

5 hours ago, john legend said:

agree janitor.I have said previously good on MH for coming as it adds enough horses for a meeting to proceed. and Blue you could add an intelligent comment that would help.!! My point is how is this possible ?

I thought tongue in cheek was fairly obvious John. 15 house horses in, 8 races, average 2 per race, 4 races with just 6 runners. From a punters point of view coupling up the House horses could be a recipe for disaster. Otherwise I agree, horse numbers overall not a good look.

I watch about one harness race every month. Just as well even then I query whats going on.

Michael House had 2 horses in a race Acopolypse and Betstar Blue Jean.  Once Betstar BJ got outside Acopolypse the driver seemed to just go to sleep. In contrast the drivers previously were quite vigorous on Betstar BJ.

I suppose the sleep was matched by the stipes as well.