RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

One for the battlers today.....

Ballarat race 7 #10 Shamwow

She was thrown in the deep end last start at only her third run in the Group 3 Fillies race at Flemington and ran credibly against the best in Melbourne.

Stepping up to the mile and dropping back in class today should be the perfect formula to notch up her second win. 

Enjoy B)

2 hours ago, CBT said:

Ballarat race 7 #10 Shamwow

She was thrown in the deep end last start at only her third run in the Group 3 Fillies race at Flemington and ran credibly against the best in Melbourne.

Stepping up to the mile and dropping back in class today should be the perfect formula to notch up her second win. 

Enjoy B)

Who do you see from Melb going into Sydney next 6 weeks or so CBT . Johannes Vermeer imho looks best of Melb chances  in older aged group, but he might have his hands full if Eminent fronts up.

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Who do you see from Melb going into Sydney next 6 weeks or so CBT . Johannes Vermeer imho looks best of Melb chances  in older aged group, but he might have his hands full if Eminent fronts up.

Sikandarabad will be a big chance in the Tancred.

I’m off to Sydney in a fortnight to see Winx win the George Ryder and The Autumn Sun win the Rosehill Guineas. 

I’m not a big fan of Rosehill to be honest (I prefer Royal Randwick) but it’s easier to get to Rosehill by train.

The Queen Elizabeth will be absolutely jam packed with it being Winx’s final race. Would be a memorable experience (like being on course to see Makybe Diva’s 3rd Melbourne Cup). We’ll see how we go.

I never thought I’d see a better horse than Black Caviar, then along came Winx. The best ever. Will we ever see a horse win as many Group 1’s in our lifetime? I don’t think so. 

10 hours ago, Trump said:

Being a “Battler” myself I took your tip CT. A $1 ew got me $2.94. Sensational! With my 94c profit, the Missus and I are going to our local Chinese tonite. The 94c will get us 247 grains of boiled rice :rcf-laughing-1:

You and the “Missus” are lucky to be eating boiled rice Ernie.

If you were backing your own tips you and “Missus” would be relying on St Vincent De Paul to provide your boiled rice. :lol:

P.S. How are those superior colts in the Guineas and Grand Zou going? Working the house down eh? :P

11 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Nice .Confident ride.She is riding well.

Meech going on was a big plus. Jamie Kah going well here too since she relocated. 

13 hours ago, CBT said:

Sikandarabad will be a big chance in the Tancred.

I’m off to Sydney in a fortnight to see Winx win the George Ryder and The Autumn Sun win the Rosehill Guineas. 

I’m not a big fan of Rosehill to be honest (I prefer Royal Randwick) but it’s easier to get to Rosehill by train.

The Queen Elizabeth will be absolutely jam packed with it being Winx’s final race. Would be a memorable experience (like being on course to see Makybe Diva’s 3rd Melbourne Cup). We’ll see how we go.

I never thought I’d see a better horse than Black Caviar, then along came Winx. The best ever. Will we ever see a horse win as many Group 1’s in our lifetime? I don’t think so. 

Haven't been to Rosehill for twenty years , I recall train goes straight to birdcage almost , very easy to get to. Shogun Lodge won a Slipper trial day i was there and I had awful day on punt,  100 per cent zero collects the card.

TAS and Sikandarabad , examples of the Aga Khans years of honing his families, looking forward to next few weeks in Sydney.

All focus on Cheltenham this week for me , Singlefarmpayment in Ultima ew first 5 places in  UK will do me , knows how to pick his way round big field Cheltenham handicaps, he loves the place ,  16s at moment, nothing in hand of handicap but deals with the hurly burly of Cheltenham and I like Noel Fehily .Gun Rigger in last ew 16s as well , Elliott bangs on a TT first time , will hunt round few circuits and make his move hopefully. Gigginstown pulled out Mortal who I liked in it and relay on just Gun Rigger. Champion Hurdle will be a cracker , I think champ will make it three in a row .