RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The White Poodle

A LACERATED TOE?

A sad time this week for the sport and Untimely for a dog to put down at the track yesterday (Wanganui) with a laceration to a toe when we have lost a couple of lovely people this week that would never had condoned that.!!!. Serious questions now need to be  asked...Why and how was this allowed to happen ?? The fact a beautiful dog was put dead after it pulled up with a laceration to a toe MUST be addressed surely? 

I don’t  no the true facts behind this story nor the accurate details of the exact injury described but my gut feeling would suspect that the stipe report regarding the injury is “cleansed” A simple “open wound/cut to the toe” as implied in the report would not, in my uneducated opinion, make a dog falter and finish a long margin last? I’m picking the injury involved one snapped bone at least that then created the “open wound”....be interesting to no the true story however.