RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

AllStars Yusssss!!!!

Boy what a night for the mighty AllStars and our Kiwi guns, Princess Tiffany kicked the night off with a right royal romp, then the mighty Dream rolled home (corr she really took it to em), then the Mile :rcfe-happy-2: oh yeh!! how sweet it is, Spankem, the tough little customer smacked ass in 1.47.7 :rcf-happy-7: with his mate Thefixer right there with him, Chase Auckland big, big run, stone last turnin in he was 4 wide and ran past TigerT and the rest for 4th, reckon Chase will get his turn, boy oh boy will he ever.....then if that wasn't enough (my apologies) Mark finished night off with a ripper All U Need Is Faith rolled home, showed some toughness to do it too.....ahhh great night!!!

Cheers Iraklis

56 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Boy what a night for the mighty AllStars and our Kiwi guns, Princess Tiffany kicked the night off with a right royal romp, then the mighty Dream rolled home (corr she really took it to em), then the Mile :rcfe-happy-2: oh yeh!! how sweet it is, Spankem, the tough little customer smacked ass in 1.47.7 :rcf-happy-7: with his mate Thefixer right there with him, Chase Auckland big, big run, stone last turnin in he was 4 wide and ran past TigerT and the rest for 4th, reckon Chase will get his turn, boy oh boy will he ever.....then if that wasn't enough (my apologies) Mark finished night off with a ripper All U Need Is Faith rolled home, showed some toughness to do it too.....ahhh great night!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Where can I see a replay of the MM thanks.

Never watched any of the races to be honest, was always going to be red hots with only ones making any sort of money being the TAB.   I honestly found the Stratford meeting much more interesting -   Good to see the pres get a win with his only horse at home!    Real enthusiasts and worker/volunteers over quite a few generations.

All the best in the broodmare paddock for mighty mare Dream About Me, just read on AllStars site she is to be retired, so nice that she bows out with a ripper win like that :rcfe-smile: she really stuck it to em last night, awesome......

https://www.hrnsw.com.au/trotstv/replays/39972

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Point is eljay, it was Kiwi guns taken em on over there, you seriously never watched or was interested? yeh right! :rcfe-happy-2: yank the other one mate.....

Cheers Iraklis

I don't have trackside but couldn't be bothered going to the pub to watch $1.40 winners and as I'd been to Alex Park the night before and Taranaki on the Thursday bed was calling stronger.     Saw the results in here in the morning and thought - well I didn't miss anything!    I see the owners will be happy - no fines to pay this week!

Wow some of you guys are boring. The way I understood it last night, Spankem's win was the widest barrier to win the MM in history? 

And he wasn't even supposed to be there. Had an abcess, couldn't get a flight home, the abcess cleared to they threw him on the MM qualifiers, another horse broke giving him the run through to win his qualifier, then he wins the MM from barrier 6. The only thing that surprised me was how little he paid. Thought he'd of been at 8-1 to 10-1 in that field with that draw (originally 7). 

A great night for Kiwis with MP driving 3 ,NR two including one for Mark Jones and one win  by AButt .

Also plenty of records broken and new standards set.

The MM was a $1 mill race so 1 ,2 and 4th just outstanding.

The four All Stars wins were for 4 x sets of owners so it was spread around .

10 hours ago, tasman man 11 said:

A great night for Kiwis with MP driving 3 ,NR two including one for Mark Jones and one win  by AButt .

Also plenty of records broken and new standards set.

The MM was a $1 mill race so 1 ,2 and 4th just outstanding.

The four All Stars wins were for 4 x sets of owners so it was spread around .

Stop talking too much sense TM or the Stables and co of the world will be out in force relieving their envy:rcfe-like: