RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

Do we need

Penn national Charlestown Bendigo dogs do we need them on group one Saturday.i know cheap to beam in but their shit turnover doesn't really justify it.any turn over though dilutes nz pool.on trackside 2 I know but surely better buildup of Stratford trots derby day   Aussie feature races would be a better result.

9 minutes ago, tim vince said:

Penn national Charlestown Bendigo dogs do we need them on group one Saturday.i know cheap to beam in but their shit turnover doesn't really justify it.any turn over though dilutes nz pool.on trackside 2 I know but surely better buildup of Stratford trots derby day   Aussie feature races would be a better result.

The NZRB via TAB are so desperate for turnover that they are indeed a necessity Tim

On Thursday happened to notice there was a race at Kawasaki (after post time) with $17 in the treble pool.     The only thing that proves is what a bunch of clowns the TAB are running such meetings with all their associated pools.     After they took out their 50 pct nothing left for the idiot punters who bet on such crepe.

4 hours ago, eljay said:

On Thursday happened to notice there was a race at Kawasaki (after post time) with $17 in the treble pool.     The only thing that proves is what a bunch of clowns the TAB are running such meetings with all their associated pools.     After they took out their 50 pct nothing left for the idiot punters who bet on such crepe.

I think that was 17 million yen !

At least Tim you helped out the Stratford cause by making PK a $3 fav in the last. A little while between drinks with PK but good to see.(although not a fan of tote amateur racing, where the drivers get zero for the risk they take)