RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chestnut

ENTRY THREAD : ALL UP ... WINX AND YOU MISS IT COMP : SATURDAY, 2 MARCH

On 2/28/2019 at 1:37 PM, Chestnut said:

Just realised that the grid I put there for you all to copy and paste has an error so I've redone it for you all below if you want to use it..  it's like I'm setting you all up to fail from the start :P 

Also just to make it a little more clear re your selections and splits as some may not have taken part in the previous one of these that I ran.

Here's an imaginary one as an example:

1.  Ellerslie R9 : 4.55pm :   2     5/5   (ie. 50% of funds on win/50% of funds on place)

2.  Randwick R7 : 6.20pm :   3       0/10    (ie. 100% of funds on place)

3.  Flemington R8 : 6.40pm :    1      5/5

You also can just say 5/5 for all three races at the top of your post if you prefer.   As long as your split adds to 10 and it's clear what races they are for, I'll be happy :)

Grid below for copy and pasting of your selections or you can just post your selections with $ split in comp race order:

1.  Ellerslie R9 : 4.55pm : 1      10/0

2.  Randwick R7 : 6.20pm : 12     10/0

3.  Flemington R8 : 6.40pm :14      10/0

Hi all - just had a look at the NZ TAB website and also the Flemington site and both show the Australian Guineas as 4.45pm when earlier in the week it showed as 6.40pm .. so could be that the Guineas is first off the rank today.    

Comp closes at 4.00pm so makes no difference to posting of selections :) unless Flem R8 was your safety bet after going all out in the first two ...   :)

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Hi all - just had a look at the NZ TAB website and also the Flemington site and both show the Australian Guineas as 4.45pm when earlier in the week it showed as 6.40pm .. so could be that the Guineas is first off the rank today.    

Comp closes at 4.00pm so makes no difference to posting of selections :) unless Flem R8 was your safety bet after going all out in the first two ...   :)

YES FLEMINGTON CHANGED TO EARLIER START TIMES BECAUSE OF HEAT FACTOR AS EXPECTING 35 DEGREES LATER IN DAY

1.  Ellerslie R9 : 4.55pm : 8 $10 Place

2.  Randwick R7 : 6.20pm : 7 $10 Win

3.  Flemington R8 : 6.40pm :4 $10 Place

Thank You

1 . Ellerslie R9   18  Platinum Invader  4/6

2. Randwick R7    7 Nakeeta Jane    4/6

3 Flemington R8   15 Mystic Journey  10 win

Cheers and good luck everyone

:ph34r:

1.  Ellerslie R9 : 4.55pm :  18  - 10 Win

2.  Randwick R7 : 6.20pm :  8  -  5/5

3.  Flemington R8 : 6.40pm :  1 -  $10 WIN