RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Philippa Morris

Who is Philippa Morris? What is her background in racing?

First time I have spied her presenting on Trackside with Rosso today at Manukau?

What a natural presenter she is and a wealth of knowledge! A real breath of fresh air! :rcf-in-love:

May many more presenters like her are employed by Trackside

Good Job Phillipa! :rcfe-like:

Yes that's him Baz. Believe they were in Te Awamutu area training dogs before moving to C.D.

Didn't see today's coverage but Phillipa must have improved out of sight if what you are saying is true, either that or we just have different tastes/ideas about what is a 'natural presenter' and a 'wealth of knowledge'..:rcf-suspicious:

16 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Is her father Wayne Morris a former jockey? I think they were in Hamilton many years ago if its the same family? :rcf-thinking-1:

I pretty sure Wayne trained the horse Account that was placed in the Derby a while back I think he trained out of Te Rapa.

And I am sure Phliappa will make the grade with her trackside carrer.

17 hours ago, Lowdown said:

Yes that's him Baz. Believe they were in Te Awamutu area training dogs before moving to C.D.

Didn't see today's coverage but Phillipa must have improved out of sight if what you are saying is true, either that or we just have different tastes/ideas about what is a 'natural presenter' and a 'wealth of knowledge'..:rcf-suspicious:

Maybe I got carried away? :rcf-laughing-2:

What I liked about Phillipa's presenting was it came across she wasn't ready from a script.... all coming out of her head. :rcfe-like:

I rate Sheldon Murtha as the benchmark Trackside presenter!  Why he was so under utilised for so long is beyond me?