RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rusty

Chase Auckland - Chariots of Fire

4 hours ago, Blue said:

Who cares? It's been dealt with whether we like the outcome or not. Let's move on and hope we can roll the Aussies in the big go this week.

Actually her suspension is an obvious talking point,Thats why you have this thread.

In my opinion watching the box seat again showed why Mick Geurin  cant be taken seriously when it comes to commenting on certain stables.

To say you see a similar drive in every race is farcical.  Surely we can get someone without an eye patch on to comment on races involving that stable on the box seat..

No ones out to lynch Rasmussen. It was just a very poor drive.  It happens..

So why do some in the media have double standards?. 

Yes it is WAPost, but Blue is simply sayin it's been dealt with etc lets move on, she's copped a wallop for the in the moment brainfart; hell even I as a big, big, one eyed fan of the mighty AllStars can see that there was a fricken gap there big enough to drive a house through :rcfe-happy-2: I'm just pissed because Chase could of won it, that said, I believe the 8 weeks to be bit harsh, hey perhaps Nat does need a break away for the time being, she does have alot on her plate right now with trainin, travellin, drivin, Op Inca and all the fallout etc, its got to be playin on her mind, at the end of the day she is human and not a machine, and in her defence she don't have many brainfarts in the cart......

WOOHOO!!! ROLL ON THE MILE!!!! GOOOOOO!!!! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS!!!!! GOOOO!!!! THE MIGHTY KIWIS!!!!! GIVE IT ASSHOLS NAT!!! THE MIGHTY FIXER WILL DO IT FOR YUH!!!!!! (and, and Nat, take the fricken gap will yuh :rcfe-happy-3:) GIVE IT HEAPS MARK YOU AND THE SPANK GOT THIS!!! and lastly, Lukey, Luke, Luke, mate you got the mighty CHASE AUCKLAND (my personal fav) NEEDS A LUKE SPECIAL!!!! say no more......

Cheers Iraklis

On 2/27/2019 at 7:02 PM, Blue said:

Who cares? It's been dealt with whether we like the outcome or not. Let's move on and hope we can roll the Aussies in the big go this week.

But wait theres more

“We have lodged an appeal over my suspension from last week after all. That was largely because our legal adviser, Matt Hammond, examined the case and recommended I take that course of action. As a result of the appeal there is a stay of proceedings which means its possible I could be driving at Alexandra Park next Saturday depending on what happens between now and then.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Mr Hammond will be charging handsomely of course but obviously there is more to be gained than there is to lose. Interesting ol' game ain't it?

Might be an opportunity cost exercise, big money up this weekend in Auckland  so appeal, get a stay and then have Autumn off

On 3/5/2019 at 12:40 PM, JJ Flash said:

Might be an opportunity cost exercise, big money up this weekend in Auckland  so appeal, get a stay and then have Autumn off

JJ its great to have you post here, I am not sure why you put up with the vitriol you get elsewhere....that was the reason they got shown the door...at least here everyone has an opinion, whether it is right or wrong in each others eyes but if it is expressed without personal attacks then the debate is honest and robust...like it has been in here for months. Some of the accusations by a few over there are libellous, and shows how jealous they are of one of the hardest working teams in the industry getting success...they seem to just make up stories about the AS team to try to fulfil some inner need to try to drag them down...they must have some serious personal issues with the Purdons I believe..to be so negative all the time against them.

11 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

JJ its great to have you post here, I am not sure why you put up with the vitriol you get elsewhere....that was the reason they got shown the door...at least here everyone has an opinion, whether it is right or wrong in each others eyes but if it is expressed without personal attacks then the debate is honest and robust...like it has been in here for months. Some of the accusations by a few over there are libellous, and shows how jealous they are of one of the hardest working teams in the industry getting success...they seem to just make up stories about the AS team to try to fulfil some inner need to try to drag them down...they must have some serious personal issues with the Purdons I believe..to be so negative all the time against them.

Its fair to say i am not the slightest worried by all the shit they throw at me. Thats their prerogative. As for hatred im sensing they dislike you and FTM more than Purdon and myself but could be wrong.

I will continue to post as and where i see fit if the topic is of interest to me. Said the same at other place.

No doubt this post will be reproduced or spoken of  by the usual suspects over there which is entirely their choice. In other words the potential for a few more grenades coming my way is above 50%:rcf-laughing-3:

Greg

That's the spirit JJ mate :rcfe-smile: that's the bloody attitude, I really have no idea what their probs are other than rank over the top jealousy and envy, AllStars are to stay (bless em) they justneed to get over it, and themselves.....Scoobs has done a bloody bang up job tidyin up in here and it is now more like it used to be, and hear! hear! Scoobs, debate the issue, no need to attack the person, I too cop a shit load of vitriol over there, but I, like you, couldn't give a rats patootie for their rubbish hence I don't go there, theres no point; and some of it's quite sick too.....much much better 'lounge room' here :rcfe-like:

Hey JJ, what did ya think of Chases run in the Mile?

Cheers Iraklis

18 hours ago, Iraklis said:

That's the spirit JJ mate :rcfe-smile: that's the bloody attitude, I really have no idea what their probs are other than rank over the top jealousy and envy, AllStars are to stay (bless em) they justneed to get over it, and themselves.....Scoobs has done a bloody bang up job tidyin up in here and it is now more like it used to be, and hear! hear! Scoobs, debate the issue, no need to attack the person, I too cop a shit load of vitriol over there, but I, like you, couldn't give a rats patootie for their rubbish hence I don't go there, theres no point; and some of it's quite sick too.....much much better 'lounge room' here :rcfe-like:

Hey JJ, what did ya think of Chases run in the Mile?

Cheers Iraklis

When your back that far and they run the last quarter in 25.5 he had no chance of wining but did well to get to where he was at the finish. Hes going to be hard to place from now on though as first 2 were vastly superior

Greg