RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

Are the sales strong because

4 hours ago, Taku Umanga said:

What credit terms were offered?

Buy a filly , you had to put  25% up front then balance over 3 years.

Others were by arrangement and would be based  on your abilty to pay and previous credit record. Same as the TB code, you can ask for 30-60 days which i found was usually given. Some got even longer so they could complete syndication

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I see where the usual suspects are trying to say elsewhere...the doom and gloom merchants... that the sale was not successful...geez some people are never happy... guess they will only be happy if MP retires LOL.

And according to one of his loyal long term owners i was talking to yesterday  that's not going to happen any time soon Scoobie. Sales results were fantastic for long suffering breeders

Just dont understand...everyone should be over the moon... the sales were so successful... and I would of though they would be thanking NZB for the fantastic job they did...but oh no got to be negative as per usual...time to move on guys all get on the same train work together for the good of all participants, same as the Galloping industry needs to do..pull together to survive...not infight and be negative.

Probably a surprise to many when MP bought a fill for just $16K though his clients bought some hefty stuff. Then again so did John Street in what looks to be taking on the AS head to head. New season 2 year old racing should be something to look forward to. Cran and Reidman were fairly active too.

On 2/20/2019 at 6:40 PM, Blue said:

Interesting summation Tim. I'm only streaming it on my computer but it looked to be a bloody good sale to me which could be considered a little surprising given recent social media comment generally tolling the death knell for harness racing. What do others think?

I heard one auction where they mentioned during the bidding "subject to conditions ". Not sure that it meant the credit conditions are set when that bidder auctually secured the horse or someone was bidding but was yet to register.