RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nick.golf

Justin Evans

Is anyone else getting sick of Justin Evans calling horses home with over a hundred metres to go? I mean for the most part he gets it right but there has been a few times I’ve had a bet on  and been listening to it on the radio and he calls something home and it gets beaten. Frustrates the crap out of me! 

PI hope someone is mentoring / tutoring him and sitting him down to tell him where he is going wrong...I think he is early to mid thirties I am told so who knows if he will improve or not.

As for Wood, well he clearly came on in leaps and bounds through people giving him the right nurturing a d fostering his talents as a raw & green commentator. now calling on one of world racing’s biggest stages...not looked after by slackside or the racing board by not being allowed to call the big races..... go figure!

sadly nz doesn’t seem to have any new callers coming through with much talent.

G Simon/M McNamara..........daylight........A White/T Lee....more daylight....J Teaz/M Cross.......darkness.....the rest.....