RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Bet from last weeks comp

On 8/15/2019 at 7:52 AM, scooby3051 said:

Thank you so much Right first time... its really appreciated very much you kind offer...lets hope it kicks some serious butt and romps in...cheers and good luck.:rcfe-like:

'Hurry Cane' s race, the final race at Otaki, was abandoned due to deteriorating conditions.

Can I have another crack next Saturday, Leigh, since there would have been a refund on yesterday's bet ?

Thank you.

On 8/18/2019 at 9:52 AM, Right first time said:

'Hurry Cane' s race, the final race at Otaki, was abandoned due to deteriorating conditions.

Can I have another crack next Saturday, Leigh, since there would have been a refund on yesterday's bet ?

Thank you.

Yep sure can sir.:rcfe-like:

Hi Scoobs, As a winner from last weeks Comp I think I have a $50 bet to place? If so, can it be placed on the last race at Sunshine Coast on Sunday? If it can, I’d like it for a WIN on Race 8 Number 7 AMICITIA

Good luck tomorrow Trump...lets hope it wins.

Right first time....is backing up again...

G'day, Leigh.

With 'Hurry Cane' 's race being abandoned last week, I've opted to stay with 'Hurry Cane' for this Saturday as it treks north to Ellerslie.

Please  can I put $50 to win on :-

'Hurry Cane'

@ Ellerslie - Race 3 - Horse 3

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Right first time....is backing up again...

G'day, Leigh.

With 'Hurry Cane' 's race being abandoned last week, I've opted to stay with 'Hurry Cane' for this Saturday as it treks north to Ellerslie.

Please  can I put $50 to win on :-

'Hurry Cane'

@ Ellerslie - Race 3 - Horse 3

Well done.

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Well done Right first time and many thanks for the generous offer you made...really appreciated...cheers...:rcf-happy-7:

Thanks, Leigh …. very pleased that I was there at Ellerslie to see the win, and very happy to have been able to put something back to these excellent comps.

You're a beaut, 'Hurry Cane'. 

On 8/24/2019 at 5:47 AM, scooby3051 said:

Hi Scoobs, As a winner from last weeks Comp I think I have a $50 bet to place? If so, can it be placed on the last race at Sunshine Coast on Sunday? If it can, I’d like it for a WIN on Race 8 Number 7 AMICITIA

Good luck tomorrow Trump...lets hope it wins.

Winners are grinners! Not sure what odds you got Scooby but once you let me know the return I’ll let you know what to do with the $$. As a part owner and Manager of the Syndicates racing the mare,  I was quite excited to see her record her 2nd win in just 5 starts. Cheers and many thanks for the competition.

Thanks Swoopa. We’ve got another one starting at Eagle Farm on Friday. She’s been unlucky and altho ridden really well by her Apprentice, I feel a stronger senior rider might suit her better. So the Stable are engaging Jim Byrne to ride her. Combativité is her name. It’s a French version of “Fighting Spirit”. She’s in the 1600m maiden which we think will suit her, being related to good NZ staying blood on the dam’s side. Cheers, Trump.

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Thanks Swoopa. We’ve got another one starting at Eagle Farm on Friday. She’s been unlucky and altho ridden really well by her Apprentice, I feel a stronger senior rider might suit her better. So the Stable are engaging Jim Byrne to ride her. Combativité is her name. It’s a French version of “Fighting Spirit”. She’s in the 1600m maiden which we think will suit her, being related to good NZ staying blood on the dam’s side. Cheers, Trump.

Good luck with Combativite Ernie. I’ll keep an eye out for her.

What did you think of Libertini on Saturday and have you bought your Kosciusko ticket yet? I’ll be buying one on Friday when I arrive in Sydney. B)

I didn’t see any races over the weekend - out on a Yacht for a few days on the Broadwater in and around Stradbroke Islands. Heard a radio broadcast of our Synd horse winning on Sunday :). I read the paper today and Libertini was written up as a special win. But she still has to do it up a few classes and talk of Everest etc is a bit much at the moment. Still, she must be very promising. Only NSW residents can buy Kossie tickets, so no, I don’t have one. I’m going to Melb this Friday for a while so might take in a race day if I get the urge and weather is too bad to play golf! Combativité is a bit small but she’s got a good heart. I don’t think she’ll do anything special but I think she’ll win her maiden on Friday at Ipswich. Please don’t put the moz on her by tipping her to any of your mates - she doesn’t need any added pressure! :) 

3 hours ago, Trump said:

I didn’t see any races over the weekend - out on a Yacht for a few days on the Broadwater in and around Stradbroke Islands. Heard a radio broadcast of our Synd horse winning on Sunday :). I read the paper today and Libertini was written up as a special win. But she still has to do it up a few classes and talk of Everest etc is a bit much at the moment. Still, she must be very promising. Only NSW residents can buy Kossie tickets, so no, I don’t have one. I’m going to Melb this Friday for a while so might take in a race day if I get the urge and weather is too bad to play golf! Combativité is a bit small but she’s got a good heart. I don’t think she’ll do anything special but I think she’ll win her maiden on Friday at Ipswich. Please don’t put the moz on her by tipping her to any of your mates - she doesn’t need any added pressure! :) 

0.5 second outside Santa Ana Lane’s record eased down 100 from home. 

I can’t see them taking on the Everest though when they can clean up all the 3 year old filly races but who knows, they may have a crack. She clearly has the ability.

Weather forecast is good here this weekend. I’d definitely go to Caulfield if I wasn’t interstate.

You won’t have to worry about me tipping your horse. I’ll be deep in Blue Mountains escaping the rat race for the weekend for a freshen up before the Makybe Diva. B)

On 8/26/2019 at 1:02 AM, Trump said:

Onya Trump!:rcfe-like:

Hi Everyone Stoyd has decided on his bet for this week from last weeks winning of the comp....

Hi Scooby,

I was lucky enough to win last week's competition and have finally decided how to invest the winners prize.

I will put $70 e/w on Rox The Castle at Caulfield (Race 9 No. 19).  If I get any return please retain 50% to go to future competition  prizes.

Thank you Stoyd for the generous offer lets hope it romps home...all the best .

7 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Can I have the $70 e/w from last week's comp on Kiwi Ida (Number 4  in race 6 at Riccarton today please. Kind regards, High Sparrow.

All good...wish you well.

7 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Can I have the $70 e/w from last week's comp on Kiwi Ida (Number 4  in race 6 at Riccarton today please. Kind regards, High Sparrow.

All good...wish you well.

Sparrow              Cheers to you . Your bet did well. KIWI IDA  . She was Beaten by a fair mare looking for Black Type...The ex Tony Pike ( Morweka  bred by his mum and dad ).

Go well.