RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Bet from last weeks comp

I thought it was a good all round  effort by the Trentham team last week,especially  against a  tough Waterlea team!

Don't know about the rest of the team but I've been walking rather "gingerly (welts like an anchor rope)all week after that severe slapping ala Dittman style from El Capitaino to lift us over the final furlong!!Was there anything in the stripes report?:ph34r:

Anyway,a couple for today if I may Scooby.

Rosehill R7 $20 Q  #3-6

Eagle Farm R7 #1 Benfica Princess $30 win

Cheers and good punting team

28 minutes ago, Swoopa said:

I thought it was a good all round  effort by the Trentham team last week,especially  against a  tough Waterlea team!

Don't know about the rest of the team but I've been walking rather "gingerly (welts like anchor rope)all week after that severe slapping ala Dittman style from El Capitaino to left us over the final furlong!!Was there anything in the stripes report?:ph34r:

Anyway,a couple for today if I may Scooby.

Rosehill R7 $20 Q  #3-6

Eagle Farm R7 #1 Benfica Princess $30 win

Cheers and good punting team

Hi Swoopa its a bet on one horse please...can you resubmit for me...cheers. And the stipes chose to look the other way last weekend...no charges pending....:rcf-nerd:

10 hours ago, von Smallhaussen said:

Likewise lucky to be on a winning team - thanks teamies especially swoopa with a perfect 10 out of 10 last week.

Lets try and get a decent collect for further comps - so i will go rough

Otaki race 4 ... # 9 So It Was $20/30

currently 13 and 3.30 FF

Well done Von $90.00 collect...:rcf-happy-7:

Just now, von Smallhaussen said:

As this was the only collect for your $250 prize, I am happy for you to retain the $90 and put towards the next team comp.

Thanks for the continued comps and prize offers. :rcf-happy-5:

Thank you so much Von you are a star I really appreciate the continued support of yourself and many just like you...... we have something coming up...as they say stay tuned......:rcf-happy-7:

Haven't heard from Talk and BB not worried.  As I am up against time restraints this week will go for $50 each if all agree.  Leigh if others agree can I have $50 win Pukekohe Race 5 No 6 Hello My Lady please.  Any collect 1/2 to me and 1/2 for future comps.

Thanks again

I'm messaging Leigh with this prize bet please from last Saturday's team comp win.

$ 50 win

Otaki

Race 7

Horse 1

Hurry Cane

surely this will be Hurry Canes' day, after a string of strong placings.

I've had a very recent collect from a comp prize bet, so I've had my share, don't want to be greedy, so any collect from Hurry Cane to go back in its entirety to the Comp Prize Fund.

Go, Hurry Cane !

Thanks, Leigh.

4 hours ago, Right first time said:

I'm messaging Leigh with this prize bet please from last Saturday's team comp win.

$ 50 win

Otaki

Race 7

Horse 1

Hurry Cane

surely this will be Hurry Canes' day, after a string of strong placings.

I've had a very recent collect from a comp prize bet, so I've had my share, don't want to be greedy, so any collect from Hurry Cane to go back in its entirety to the Comp Prize Fund.

Go, Hurry Cane !

Thanks, Leigh.

Thank you so much Right first time... its really appreciated very much you kind offer...lets hope it kicks some serious butt and romps in...cheers and good luck.:rcfe-like:

scooby3051 / Chestnut , 

Caulfield  Race (9) Nine  (9)  Jorda  Each Way.

With my appreciation and thank's  :).

Let's hope it is a great Rugby Union game tonight with us all sitting on the edge of our  seat's to the last kick of the game  for goal  :D