RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Bet from last weeks comp

Hi lynzim is going as follows today from last weeks comp...

Doomben R6 #7 Isaurian $50 ew.Thank you very much.Will give half of any return back for future comps.Thanks Lyn

Thanks for the offer of putting back in...hope it romps in..good luck.

Here is Thepaws bets from his comp winnings over the past couple of weeks...Hope they kick the proverbial for him.

$25 on tonight at Wanganui Grey hounds Race 10 No 2 All About Space $25w

And tomorrow at Auckland Race 6 No 8 Valante 40/60

Cubes and Koriokaramea have decided to have a bet this weekend with last weeks comp prize as follows....

My team-mate Cubes from last week's team comp has asked me to come up with the horse for our $50 prize bet this weekend.

With any collect to be donated to a charity of your choice Leigh, and Cubes mentioned maybe  a Jockey Welfare fund or animal welfare fund or suchlike.

Please can the $50 investment be a Win Bet - Ruakaka  R3 - Horse 5 - Copper Mine.

Many thanks Leigh, for your sponsorship. The team comps are great fun.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:00 PM, scooby3051 said:

Cubes and Koriokaramea have decided to have a bet this weekend with last weeks comp prize as follows....

My team-mate Cubes from last week's team comp has asked me to come up with the horse for our $50 prize bet this weekend.

With any collect to be donated to a charity of your choice Leigh, and Cubes mentioned maybe  a Jockey Welfare fund or animal welfare fund or suchlike.

Please can the $50 investment be a Win Bet - Ruakaka  R3 - Horse 5 - Copper Mine.

Many thanks Leigh, for your sponsorship. The team comps are great fun.

Close but no cigar ! 

2nd......when paying 8s.

Went up to win at the 150m mark when seeing off the odds-on favourite …..but succumbed late to one flashing down the outside at 25-1.

Many thanks for the opportunity, Leigh. A lot of fun.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Koriokaramea said:

Close but no cigar ! 

2nd......when paying 8s.

Went up to win at the 150m mark when seeing off the odds-on favourite …..but succumbed late to one flashing down the outside at 25-1.

Many thanks for the opportunity, Leigh. A lot of fun.

Cheers.

No worries at all you had a good shout!!!