RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Wood

TAB at their best again?

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

I see that En Suite going again, I remember you mentioned it Kumara , I backed it Sunday . It's gotta grab one soon  , what you reckon on today ?

Must be a hope RR, extra distance and allowance will suit. Rosie has got on the Vela horse though so that might be the danger. The other Myers runner Hey Happy looks the good thing for the day.

29 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Must be a hope RR, extra distance and allowance will suit. Rosie has got on the Vela horse though so that might be the danger. The other Myers runner Hey Happy looks the good thing for the day.

Had a little ew on En Suite,  190 the place covers the bet and it's pretty consistent in grade. Myers winner in first Sunday was my only collect of day , he's a legend of a trainer in my book. I see Chris Waller is giving Comin Through another run at Meydan tonight but he looks up against it with Century Dream in it , he's got top line Euro mile form. That Fatinaah from  Hayes yard been going OK up there .Races uploaded onto you tube within hours by Meydan . 

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Had a little ew on En Suite,  190 the place covers the bet and it's pretty consistent in grade. Myers winner in first Sunday was my only collect of day , he's a legend of a trainer in my book. I see Chris Waller is giving Comin Through another run at Meydan tonight but he looks up against it with Century Dream in it , he's got top line Euro mile form. That Fatinaah from  Hayes yard been going OK up there .Races uploaded onto you tube within hours by Meydan . 

Unlucky RR. Had a nice run to the turn, much closer than usual, then no gap in the straight. Happy was ordinary.

If Rosie gets back on Saturday, follow up.

15 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Unlucky RR. Had a nice run to the turn, much closer than usual, then no gap in the straight. Happy was ordinary.

If Rosie gets back on Saturday, follow up.

Gap just didn't come,  bugger . Decent ride though , just needed bit more luck, leader comes off rail a bit more on turn and he was a place at least.

57 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

I see on the TAB web site that race 6 at Ellerslie on Derby Day is, get this,

"The McKee Family Sunline Vase Maiden Plate"

Do people actually get paid to write garbage like that?

It is a G3 race for goodness sake!!  That is just plain dumb by the TAB. No excuse.