RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

Dead dogs on interislander

Yeh, we learned that recently GOM when 'Team McInerney' managed to kill some dogs, (let's hope it's not them again!) that story escaped with less Media/Police/SPCA attention than this latest case...why? Ironically because the McInerney's where even more negligent and cruel, it wasn't dealt with straight after the ferry sailing, the poor dogs lay dead in the back of the van all the way back to Darfield! But at least that gave the Mcinerney's more time to get it away from the attention of the Media/Police/SPCA.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:08 AM, Lowdown said:

Yeh, we learned that recently GOM when 'Team McInerney' managed to kill some dogs, (let's hope it's not them again!) that story escaped with less Media/Police/SPCA attention than this latest case...why? Ironically because the McInerney's where even more negligent and cruel, it wasn't dealt with straight after the ferry sailing, the poor dogs lay dead in the back of the van all the way back to Darfield! But at least that gave the Mcinerney's more time to get it away from the attention of the Media/Police/SPCA.

can you prove this...if not I will remove it???

Sorry but this post is just disgusting it should be shutdown you all seen to think you are the do gooders but you are all disgusting running people down and you can't even put your names to the posts 

We have made the trip on several occassions and I must admit took no measures other than inquire from the operators if exhaust fumes could be a hazard. I suppose we were reasurred by the fact that many dogs had travelled across with no incidents (at that stage).

Mind you we had the dogs out of the vehicle immediately before and after the crossing as I am sure most others do. I don't think there is any great risk in the crossing if common sense is used.

19 hours ago, Hall said:

Sorry but this post is just disgusting it should be shutdown you all seen to think you are the do gooders but you are all disgusting running people down and you can't even put your names to the posts 

Hall I asked for proof and they provided it...this is a disgrace...how could anyone be so heartless to animals...just my opinion..but it will be staying up.

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Hall I asked for proof and they provided it...this is a disgrace...how could anyone be so heartless to animals...just my opinion..but it will be staying up.

I have travelled dogs between islands many times.....have found interislander staff very accommodating....on hot days i ask to be on the open deck and on cold and wet days i  ask to be under cover...never have i been refused.....human era is a bad thing and we are ultimately responsible for our dogs welfare.....ive always when travelling have a motto.......rather have a cold dog than a dead dog......