RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

One for the battlers tomorrow.....

Sandown Hillside

Race 7 #12 Shamwow

Trent and Natalie have a very talented filly on their hands. They thought enough of her to nominate for the Cox Plate last year. 

She’s won very impressively fresh up over 1200m and steps up to 1400m which will suit her perfectly. 

You’d expect her to be ridden cold again and saved for one last run at them down the long Hillside straight.

Shes also nominated for The Vanity at Flemington on Saturday but you’d expect her to take the easier option tomorrow. 

Currently $3.80 Fixed Odds second favourite. Wouldn’t be surprised if she starts favourite tomorrow. B)

3 hours ago, CBT said:

Sandown Hillside

Race 7 #12 Shamwow

Trent and Natalie have a very talented filly on their hands. They thought enough of her to nominate for the Cox Plate last year. 

She’s won very impressively fresh up over 1200m and steps up to 1400m which will suit her perfectly. 

You’d expect her to be ridden cold again and saved for one last run at them down the long Hillside straight.

Shes also nominated for The Vanity at Flemington on Saturday but you’d expect her to take the easier option tomorrow. 

Currently $3.80 Fixed Odds second favourite. Wouldn’t be surprised if she starts favourite tomorrow. B)

I see that Schabau is in at Flemington this weekend  , Ohokaman put him up and posted a video of a win in an  allowance race in Germany during spring carnival  and it won well  first up in  Aussie in Janunary  , could be a good one.

Good luck tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

I see that Schabau is in at Flemington this weekend  , Ohokaman put him up and posted a video of a win in an  allowance race in Germany during spring carnival  and it won well  first up in  Aussie in Janunary  , could be a good one.

Good luck tomorrow.

Cheers Red Rum. 

Schabau was scratched from a race in Caulfield recently but Flemington will definitely suit him better. He won very well in his first race there.

1 hour ago, CBT said:

Shamwow has been scratched today and will no doubt accept for Flemington in The Vanity on Saturday. B)

And she’s in.

Thrown straight into the deep end against Group 1 winning 1000 Guineas winner Amphtrite and company. 

Just means we get a better price. B)

With Shamwow out today we’ve reverted to William Pike at Ascot WA in race 4 # 1 Lakeview And Star. 

Pike should produce a carbon copy ride identical to his debut run taking him straight to the lead from the number 8 barrier and waving goodbye to them as they turn tor home. 

Enjoy B)

E1337F3A-92FB-471E-9C85-77BB7F9ADBF0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Bugger !!!

He played up at the barriers, refusing to go in, then was tardy away. Sat 3 wide the trip, wobbled around the home turn looking beaten for all money at the top of the straight then knuckled down only to be pipped on the post. A good run all things considered but yes Blue you’re right. Bugger! :lol:

27 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

I sincerely hope that you let the owners know you were spruiking their horse

Like you spruiked the Richmond Tigers last year?

6 hours ago, poundforpound said:

You know what the lying dog is like Scooby, always the same lies, always the same pattern of behaviour.

I don’t know why you bother having him here tipping his $1.30 shots, and wanking on about how much of his benefit money he ( didn’t ) put on an odds on shot, and then he posts a photo  with Weiry or Moods.......and jinxes their careers too.......

Red card the dog now mate.

The sad thing is, I don't think he is lying. I think he seriously does back those $1.30 shots and thinks he is doing people a good turn tipping them out. Some people on here love his tips. He is quite entertaining. I love checking to see how his tips have gone.

Well I am actually a witness here for CT's tipping.  We were at the Kelt one year and he did outlay 1k on a horse in Aussie for the win, the TAB had closed on course, and we had to go to some TAB in a pub in the Hawkes Bay to collect it.. The Manager had to be called to release the funds because it was over 3k from the Safe and I accompanied CT out of the building - not much of a bouncer but I do have strong arms ..  where we leapt back in the car and went out for dinner to celebrate.

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Weiry is the good looking one...and this is why he carried a jigger, to keep these filthy parasites away ......zap the bastard Weiry, fry the prick.....

Weir does look as if he is a about to push the button on something that he has hidden away in his hand. So perhaps Stopper did get a shock soon after that photo was taken. It may be why Weir is smiling like that.

12 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Well I am actually a witness here for CT's tipping.  We were at the Kelt one year and he did outlay 1k on a horse in Aussie for the win, the TAB had closed on course, and we had to go to some TAB in a pub in the Hawkes Bay to collect it.. The Manager had to be called to release the funds because it was over 3k from the Safe and I accompanied CT out of the building - not much of a bouncer but I do have strong arms ..  where we leapt back in the car and went out for dinner to celebrate.

That was a great day Maria. The day Seachange ran a gallant 3rd to Legs in the Kelt after beating Darci Brahma in the Mudgway & Stoneybridge.

I had a couple grand on Racing To Win who saluted in the Epsom then had a good chat with Luke Radich & Stu Laing afterwards.

NZ racing was exciting back then.

Back in the halcyon days when NZ racing was thriving. Great memories. Not sure if I’d venture to Hastings now which used to be an annual pilgrimage for us.

On the bright side we get see the best horse we’ve ever seen race again tomorrow over here. If only NZ racing could emulate what Australian racing has managed to cultivate. Imagine the crowd Ellerslie or Hastings would get if Winx raced there? Unfortunately, it’s never going to happen. :wacko:

7 hours ago, The Diceman Cometh said:

A suggestion.....why don't you buy WINX with all your winnings, and bring her over to race at Hastings?

The mighty Tom Melbourne knows how to win now TDC , he will be  crowned tomorrow , he's been hustling for years , now the gloves are off .

Just the one bet for today.

Canterbury Race 6 # 5 I’m A Cool Kid

He’s obviously had some soundness issues having only his 5th start tonight as a 6 year old. 

He was mightily impressive fresh up 3 weeks ago and winning 2 prior trials leading in to that can only be improved for this talented galloper.

Enjoy B)

B1A2B3E0-0768-4C3F-8B43-AB017B200C7D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

To give him credit, I don't think he has ever tried to stop Winx.

Incredibly hard to continually stop super red hots. Always fun trying to work out which horse will bet his tips.

To be honest WD I quite enjoy watching or checking CBTs tips , iam not into red hot favs as iam a nickels and dimes punter in big scheme so like bit of odds but flicked that race on last night , I thought it was home for all money there. Did you see that Humboldt thingy of Waller's at MV , looked fat , first up Aussie ex UK ran real well bit blocked at vital time although don't think it cost him the win.A BB for me that one.