RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

One for the battlers tomorrow.....

Well, you’ve done it again CBT ! An Odds on pop might be ok with a Bowman, Shinn, Collett or JMac on board - but a big risk with an “Ashley Morgan” on it. “Sit and steer” you said. Started $1.50 and missed the jump or the Jock thought he/she was on Osborne Bulls ! Bad luck.

31 minutes ago, Trump said:

Well, you’ve done it again CBT ! An Odds on pop might be ok with a Bowman, Shinn, Collett or JMac on board - but a big risk with an “Ashley Morgan” on it. “Sit and steer” you said. Started $1.50 and missed the jump or the Jock thought he/she was on Osborne Bulls ! Bad luck.

Very stiff indeed Ernie! The commentator said in the call I Am A Cool Kid hit the lead down the straight? Not sure what race he was watching. Missed the jump, game over. :ph34r:

36240744-7D73-4237-917F-59B985478D81.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

Oops! This one owes you a bit Stopper. Just put $30k on Winx nxt start and you’ll recoup you loss! :) 

Why not put a lazy million on her for a 100K return. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing her in a couple of weeks. Racing won’t be the same without her. :o

23 minutes ago, CBT said:

Why not put a lazy million on her for a 100K return. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing her in a couple of weeks. Racing won’t be the same without her. :o

Dream Castle to beat Almond Eye over 9 furlongs but not for lazy million though might recoup some betting tokens.Melb Cup winner back as well Saturday night.Brave Smash looks good each way value at 14s mark.. Can you see Avilius being beaten tomorrow  ?

11 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Dream Castle to beat Almond Eye over 9 furlongs but not for lazy million though might recoup some betting tokens.Melb Cup winner back as well Saturday night.Brave Smash looks good each way value at 14s mark.. Can you see Avilius being beaten tomorrow  ?

Looking forward to seeing the Japan Cup winner tonight Red Rum. I think she’ll make a mess of them.

Avilius will be rock hard fit now and I can’t see him beaten (still can’t believe the price they put up for him last weekend!)

Alizee looks a moral today too. 

49 minutes ago, CBT said:

Looking forward to seeing the Japan Cup winner tonight Red Rum. I think she’ll make a mess of them.

Avilius will be rock hard fit now and I can’t see him beaten (still can’t believe the price they put up for him last weekend!)

Alizee looks a moral today too. 

Geez there two shorties I would be really worried about today on a bottomless track and carrying an extra anchor....:rcf-laughing-3:

Tks for that mate. However, as I’m in the bunkers in filthy cold Melbourne doing grandfatherly duties, I think Verry Elleegant will be my only bet and a Quinella with it on Pohutakawa.  The H10 at Rosehill is not a good place to be punting at short odds - but the Zed filly is a risk I’ll take. In the meantime, it’s off to swim lessons for the 2yo filly ! 

On 3/29/2019 at 11:49 AM, Trump said:

Not sure what you’re talking about? I’ve never sold a car or anything to you or any of your relies. Wasn’t Owen your Grandfather?

Correct. I’m pretty sure Owen bought his car from the Penrose dealership. 

On 3/30/2019 at 9:17 AM, Trump said:

Tks for that mate. However, as I’m in the bunkers in filthy cold Melbourne doing grandfatherly duties, I think Verry Elleegant will be my only bet and a Quinella with it on Pohutakawa.  The H10 at Rosehill is not a good place to be punting at short odds - but the Zed filly is a risk I’ll take. In the meantime, it’s off to swim lessons for the 2yo filly ! 

What a weekend of racing! 

Verry Elleegant too classy over the 2000m on a heavy track but will the 2400m be a bridge too far? :ph34r:

I think the Victorian Oaks winner Aristia and Frankely Awesome will be better over the longer trip and improved track surface.

Avilius way too good and J Mac was correct in saying he should not have been paid for the ride. A 1.5 million track gallop! B)

Almond Eye just sensational sitting 3 deep before putting them to the sword at the 200. Give her the Arc now!! B)

Looking forward to the Doncaster this weekend. It looks to be a “Brutal” field. B)

5 hours ago, CBT said:

Verry Elleegant too classy over the 2000m on a heavy track but will the 2400m be a bridge too far? :ph34r:

I think the Victorian Oaks winner Aristia and Frankely Awesome will be better over the longer trip and improved track surface.

Avilius way too good and J Mac was correct in saying he should not have been paid for the ride. A 1.5 million track gallop! B)

Almond Eye just sensational sitting 3 deep before putting them to the sword at the 200. Give her the Arc now!! B)

Looking forward to the Doncaster this weekend. It looks to be a “Brutal” field. B)

I thought Almond Eye was vulnerable over 9 to some horses that have raced at Meydan this year with success , plus away from road surface Japan tracks but she was super good . However October Longchamp , soft going big field plus Enable whos last four races are wins in  Arc , then injury then , group 3 Kempton , Arc then Breeders Cup might be tougher . Coronation Cup in June  might be Enables first run this season.Japan have not had much luck in Arc with some superstars before.Sea of Class might be fly in ointment after that withering stretch run in Arc last year. 

Godolphin , I make it  over 26 mill in NZ dollars in win money alone last 8 days . Not bad work.Appleby even had time to win the Lincoln at Donny.

The quality of Aga Khans families showed up again after The Autumn Sun last week. Big Dukes dam is from  an  Aga Khan family, Her half sister is dam of Haripour Bendigo Mile winner and Harzand the Epsom Derby winner few years back , and Coolmore brought her for 2 million guineas as a 14 year old . For good measure Zourkhan second in last on  Saturday at Rosehill is a half brother to Zarkava.

3 hours ago, Red Rum said:

I thought Almond Eye was vulnerable over 9 to some horses that have raced at Meydan this year with success , plus away from road surface Japan tracks but she was super good . However October Longchamp , soft going big field plus Enable whos last four races are wins in  Arc , then injury then , group 3 Kempton , Arc then Breeders Cup might be tougher . Coronation Cup in June  might be Enables first run this season.Japan have not had much luck in Arc with some superstars before.Sea of Class might be fly in ointment after that withering stretch run in Arc last year. 

Godolphin , I make it  over 26 mill in NZ dollars in win money alone last 8 days . Not bad work.Appleby even had time to win the Lincoln at Donny.

The quality of Aga Khans families showed up again after The Autumn Sun last week. Big Dukes dam is from  an  Aga Khan family, Her half sister is dam of Haripour Bendigo Mile winner and Harzand the Epsom Derby winner few years back , and Coolmore brought her for 2 million guineas as a 14 year old . For good measure Zourkhan second in last on  Saturday at Rosehill is a half brother to Zarkava.

James Cummings has the Australian based Godophin team running like a well oiled machine in tandem with Charlie Appleby who is doing a superb job internationally. Since James took over from John O’Shea the success has been quite phenomenonal in a short space of time. Especiallly with 2 year olds which he just keeps churning out winners week in week out! It’s great to see and the apprenticeship with Grandpa Bart is definitely shining through contributing to this unstoppable tidal wave of royal blue! B)

On 4/1/2019 at 9:57 AM, CBT said:

Brutal Brutal! (21) :ph34r:

20 hours ago, CBT said:

James Cummings has the Australian based Godophin team running like a well oiled machine in tandem with Charlie Appleby who is doing a superb job internationally. Since James took over from John O’Shea the success has been quite phenomenonal in a short space of time. Especiallly with 2 year olds which he just keeps churning out winners week in week out! It’s great to see and the apprenticeship with Grandpa Bart is definitely shining through contributing to this unstoppable tidal wave of royal blue! B)

He's doing a master job , in tandem with Appleby and Suroor doing the international jobs . Their trainers in US and Jap chug out a fair few winners too with Fabre training in France for them.Their resurgence is imho due to number factors . They didn't use to race many geldings  , a lot of horses were  sold at end 3 year old days or went to John Ferguson who won many jump races with them. He had Francis of Assisi , Polarisation and Qewy over sticks for a while under an offshoot company called Bloomfields before Appleby got them. Some of these types of horses now come to OZ , or bolster older division internationally. Also they were on self imposed  embargo buying any Coolmore stock or using their stallions, a policy Coolmore had the other way and they ended  up filling the Suroor yard with US bred dirt bred youngsters who weren't much chop on grass , that's changed now so they will get even better.  Coolmore bit thin on ground in older division this year  and bug last year means they have huge number of 3 year olds yet to see a racecourse with classics coming up fast so might be a while before they get upper hand again on track.