RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

One for the battlers tomorrow.....

12 hours ago, CBT said:

Just the one bet for today.

Canterbury Race 6 # 5 I’m A Cool Kid

He’s obviously had some soundness issues having only his 5th start tonight as a 6 year old. 

He was mightily impressive fresh up 3 weeks ago and winning 2 prior trials leading in to that can only be improved for this talented galloper.

Enjoy B)

CBT, 

Love to hear your take on the Darren Weir/Maclean events. Perhaps in another thread.

Well well well. I Am A Cool Cat was $1.01 turning for home and still $1.01 at the 200M before falling in a hole at the 50m. 

Clearly the horse has ability but she just can’t get the required miles into his legs due to his soundness issues. 

Looking forward to the Lightning today. Nature Strip should be there. Heaven knows why he accepted last weekend. Although he probably would’ve started a similar price today. 

58B2A58C-585A-41C0-910B-E2DCB98EF823.jpeg

1 hour ago, slam dunk said:

CBT, 

Love to hear your take on the Darren Weir/Maclean events. Perhaps in another thread.

One of my best friends worked for Victoria Police for over 10 years here (he was in charge of surveillance of Carl Williams during the gangland wars). 

Weir has got off lightly accepting 4 years. If he had contested the charges like McLean has I’ve no doubt he would’ve got life.

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

He hasn't been able to so far...but she's the only one and she is a superstar....:rcf-shocked-3::rcfe-happy-2:....all light hearted fun ..

The only one eh? Have you not heard of a horse called Black Caviar?

Good to see you’re as fair and balanced as you ever were Leigh. :P

10 hours ago, poundforpound said:

1356AA6F-AF64-497C-A4A6-9A48873CF463.jpeg

Short stuff that figure next to your asterisks looks very similar to your bank balance.

It’s a pity your net worth can’t be defined by food & beverage vouchers or Moët. In that case you’d be a millionaire. :P

15 minutes ago, CBT said:

One of my best friends worked for Victoria Police for over 10 years here (he was in charge of surveillance of Carl Williams during the gangland wars). 

Weir has got off lightly accepting 4 years. If he had contested the charges like McLean has I’ve no doubt he would’ve got life.

Hope you realize the cattle prodder found with Maclean was some distance away from stables located where expected. In the cattle farming shed.

A half decent lawyer will have a field day getting Maclean off and sticking up RVL.

2 hours ago, Trump said:

Rumour has it he tipped Weir to win the Trainers premiership this year! :P

And he's still good show collecting if he's backed Weir , Weir is  miles clear on list I've just checked . I think Racing Vic are deciding a course of action  on that one or praying he gets overtaken .Cannot see how they can stop him collecting it , if that's case Max Dynamite is a Cup winner and that be plain stupid.

1 minute ago, Memphis2 said:

David Hayes will have him well and truly in his sights I think RR.Plus he has gained a lot of Weirys horses.

Be quite interesting run in for sure ,and  yes few good ones gone his way .I read they are looking into it earlier in week but unless they can prove x horse had x thing done in x race it seems odd they would deny him. Hopefully Hayes does do job and it's a tidy end .

I see a Queensland trainer in shit now .

On 2/12/2019 at 6:03 PM, Red Rum said:

I see that Schabau is in at Flemington this weekend  , Ohokaman put him up and posted a video of a win in an  allowance race in Germany during spring carnival  and it won well  first up in  Aussie in Janunary  , could be a good one.

Good luck tomorrow.

That was a good tough win by Schabau Red Rum. Looked beaten at the clock tower but fought like a tiger to the line. B)

55 minutes ago, CBT said:

That was a good tough win by Schabau Red Rum. Looked beaten at the clock tower but fought like a tiger to the line. B)

They got to be looking at that Andrew Ramsden Stakes May 25th, restricted to 3 4 5 year olds , reduced to 2800 , 400k prize and big ballot exemption  ticket to Cup. Whoever wins that can make own plans what they want springtime . 

On 2/15/2019 at 7:31 PM, CBT said:

Just the one bet for today.

Canterbury Race 6 # 5 I’m A Cool Kid

He’s obviously had some soundness issues having only his 5th start tonight as a 6 year old. 

He was mightily impressive fresh up 3 weeks ago and winning 2 prior trials leading in to that can only be improved for this talented galloper.

Enjoy B)

B1A2B3E0-0768-4C3F-8B43-AB017B200C7D.jpeg

This horse is going around again today.

Muswellbrook Race 6 # 14 I Am A Cool Kid

They stepped him up from 1100m to 1200m last time and he was nabbed late on the line after travelling sweetly in the run and kicking clear turning for home.

He’s clearly an unsound beast and has been scratched a couple of times since this race but he has undeniable talent.

He won a trial under double wraps recently and dropping back to the 1000m is perfect for him.

Should jump straight to the lead and with the added fitness from his second up run and trial they won’t get him.

Enjoy B)

38 minutes ago, Trump said:

A 6yo having his 6th start in a handy field - at $1.80 you can have him and best of luck. 

It’ll be a sit and steer job Ernie. Should get out to even money by the jump in the 13 horse field. B)

32 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

lets hope it runs a little better than that 2007 Toyota Prius you are driving for Uber....

He’ll do to the field what Collingwood did to your team last night. 

46 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

lets hope it runs a little better than that 2007 Toyota Prius you are driving for Uber....

Can’t be true. I think Uber has a policy requiring Drivers to have a car less than 8 or 10 years old. :) 

20 minutes ago, Trump said:

Can’t be true. I think Uber has a policy requiring Drivers to have a car less than 8 or 10 years old. :) 

How about brand new Ernie :P

Goes better than Owen’s old Merc too that the old lady is still driving. You know, the one you sold him when you were still working as a car salesman. :P

A075E7CC-9D98-4174-B679-0EFEABFABAB3.png

1 minute ago, Trump said:

Not sure what you’re talking about? I’ve never sold a car or anything to you or any of your relies. Wasn’t Owen your Grandfather?

Correct. I’m pretty sure Owen bought his car from the Penrose dealership. 

13 minutes ago, CBT said:

Correct. I’m pretty sure Owen bought his car from the Penrose dealership. 

Then he must have bought it from a backyarder - the cheapskate! No Merc Dealers in Penrose! But maybe that’s why he had more $ than you and me put together - he bought cheap? :) I enjoyed my conversations with him and talking about his friend Sir Peter Abel, TNT amongst other things. He regularly invited me up for a 5pm beer or glass of wine. A nice man. 

32 minutes ago, Trump said:

Then he must have bought it from a backyarder - the cheapskate! No Merc Dealers in Penrose! But maybe that’s why he had more $ than you and me put together - he bought cheap? :) I enjoyed my conversations with him and talking about his friend Sir Peter Abel, TNT amongst other things. He regularly invited me up for a 5pm beer or glass of wine. A nice man. 

Penrose/Greenlane.

Not bad for a guy who dropped out of school at 14 Ernie. B)

Joyce’s daughter Angela probably has more $ than the whole of racecafe combined. Her daughter Genevieve was invited to Prince Harry & Meghan’s wedding.