RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gubellini

Wiremu Pinn

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

It is indeed Gub...but if his heart is not in it, the right decision.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/110542244/jockey-wiremu-pinn-who-drew-comparisons-to-michael-walker-quits

Northern racing school  UK doco on you tube worth a look. Kids from seriously rough backgrounds  and areas put through industry training . Seems very successful. All round training and bit of academic education as many never bothered with school , turns few kids around . At least the lads working and hasn't given up and sitting in front of x box so credit to him, he may be back .

23 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Northern racing school  UK doco on you tube worth a look. Kids from seriously rough backgrounds  and areas put through industry training . Seems very successful. All round training and bit of academic education as many never bothered with school , turns few kids around . At least the lads working and hasn't given up and sitting in front of x box so credit to him, he may be back .

If that EI spreads any further in Newmarket RR, there will be plenty sitting on their arses...

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

If that EI spreads any further in Newmarket RR, there will be plenty sitting on their arses...

Looks like all go Wednesday, iam  surprised because a few from Crisfords yard were positive on Monday according to RP. Seems to be differing views over there if it's overreaction by bha  or not from  the trainers. All systems go for Cheltenham , a brilliant weeks racing . Going to reload the UK account .

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

It is indeed Gub...but if his heart is not in it, the right decision.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/110542244/jockey-wiremu-pinn-who-drew-comparisons-to-michael-walker-quits

He'll regret it, and it's a shame, he had natural talent, horses loved him, he loved them, and you can't fabricate that, or train for it, it's like IQ, you're born with it.  Sure everyone goes through a learning curve, whatever job you are in, bad decisions, bad judgment, but that's how you get better.   Very sad and I hope he reconsiders in the near future.

2 hours ago, Chestnut said:

He'll regret it, and it's a shame, he had natural talent, horses loved him, he loved them, and you can't fabricate that, or train for it, it's like IQ, you're born with it.  Sure everyone goes through a learning curve, whatever job you are in, bad decisions, bad judgment, but that's how you get better.   Very sad and I hope he reconsiders in the near future.

If he’s a lightweight he’s got plenty of time.

When I look back at myself I can’t believe how inept, stupid and immature I really was. 

Thankfully I wasn’t in a high profile job (then) like he has been in, so with time, maturity, luck and good management he will be back as his ability to really earn is exceptional. 

Good luck Wiremu. 

Sad to see a young fellow who was showing so much promise bail out....Could well come back depending on his weight.

How would he go with Graeme Rogerson -   Rogie has had a pretty good  record with apprentices and certainly 

gives them plenty of chances.   Bit closer to this lad's home territory....