CBT

We just saw the Australian Guineas winner......

54 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2019 at 6:11 AM, CBT said:

Hey Red Rum,

Avilius was huge first up at Caulfield on the weekend and you’d expect if he remains sound this preparation should win the Australian Cup. 

Osborne Bulls ran a slashing 3rd in The Everest last year and I think he can win the Newmarket. 

The Autumn Sun will be exciting this preparation and will probably win all his grand finals he is being set for.

Looking forward to seeing Winx back this weekend. 

Exciting few weeks racing ahead.

Take the royal blue double on Saturday.

Osborne Bulls in to Avilius. B)

50 minutes ago, CBT said:

All received , how about Brave Smash and Muntahaa each way at good odds, ?Good racing Saturday in Aussie yet again.

Verdana Blue should go OK in Champion Hurdle  next week.,  won't be a bog there next week so will suit . Beaten on  Kempton poly last week on flat over 2400 but that will tune her up.Reason I mention her is she is lined up for crack at Stayers on All weather finals day Lingfield at Easter , the connections are reported to be thinking of heading to Melbourne in Spring so might be worth a watch even if you not a jumps fan.

2 hours ago, CBT said:

Some horses in at Bendigo Team Williams have given some time to .Latin Beat looks OK,  that Dialectic 4 years off . Did they forget they had him ? Finished ahead of Vassal one day in France , behind Big Blue one day and a head behind Pilansburg who could have been claimed for few thousand after placing in selling hurdle at Taunton last week, 4 years is a long time .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

All received , how about Brave Smash and Muntahaa each way at good odds, ?Good racing Saturday in Aussie yet again.

Verdana Blue should go OK in Champion Hurdle  next week.,  won't be a bog there next week so will suit . Beaten on  Kempton poly last week on flat over 2400 but that will tune her up.Reason I mention her is she is lined up for crack at Stayers on All weather finals day Lingfield at Easter , the connections are reported to be thinking of heading to Melbourne in Spring so might be worth a watch even if you not a jumps fan.

Couldn’t have either Brave Smash or Muntahaa Red Rum (although he is drawn on the right side of the track).

Osborne Bulls is the best sprinter in the country and will relish the extra 200m in the Newmarket. He had no right to get so close in the Lightning yet nearly won over a distance short of his best.

Avilius should get the run of the race from the ace ala Mystic Journey and will be even more dominant over 2000m. The wildcard could be the Melbourne Cup winner Rekindling. You never know whether Lloyd will have set him for this race or whether it’s just a trial to see if he’s come back for a second tilt at the Cup. Knowing Lloyd it’s probably the latter. B)

On 2/11/2019 at 3:07 PM, Trump said:

CBT, Although your “Australian Guineas Winner”, Mystic Journey, has the right breeding to win the Guineas, with Eight Carat and Bletchingly blood in her veins, one has to question her form and wins. She’s beaten nobody - hardly the form to win the AG. On top of that, I think there’s been only one filly win in the last 20 years (Miss Finland 12 years ago). The bookies have got her fave at this early stage and will suck a few easy dollars off the mug punters, but I can’t see her winning the AG on form. There’s some handy colts who’ve raced in top class company and done the deed and they are at good prices. If Extra Brut starts I’d be keen on him if the price is right. But Mystic Journey I couldn’t have.

How could you not have Mystic Journey Ernie? Superstar B)

0A95900C-C375-4E9E-BDDA-B6D53DF14FAE.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

You couldn't argue against her today...tough run and still too good. Another cheap buy making dreams come true....:rcfe-like:

3 deep no cover. Tough tough win.

Bring on the Cox Plate. B)

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

What a pity you never thought to take a photo of the bet stopper. After all these years of photos of $1.30 tickets you finally get a $4 and $3 winner; probably the biggest odds you have ever backed, and no photo for posterity.

Since when do I have to post every bet I make on racecafe?

I think you’re a little obsessed. 

There’s many bets I don’t post on here and I specifically chose not to post a winning bet I had on Global Exchange at the Valley on Friday out of respect for what happened in Christchurch.

You sound bitter and twisted and need to lighten up a bit. This will be my only reply to you as you’re not worth my oxygen. ;)

31052C6A-A640-4F06-A8D9-640C80508743.jpeg

3 minutes ago, CBT said:

Since when do I have to post every bet I make on racecafe?

I think you’re a little obsessed. 

There’s many bets I don’t post on here and I specifically chose not to post a winning bet I had on Global Exchange at the Valley on Friday out of respect for what happened in Christchurch.

You sound bitter and twisted and need to lighten up a bit. This will be my only reply to you as you’re not worth my oxygen. ;)

31052C6A-A640-4F06-A8D9-640C80508743.jpeg

Please don't start with the personal stuff you two...lets keep it nice..after all lets keep things in perspective with whats just happened....does it really matter whether he posts his winning ticket or not...if you don't like what he posts don't look at it...this forum is for all types and characters...lets all try to get along...lifes to short.

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Please don't start with the personal stuff you two...lets keep it nice..after all lets keep things in perspective with whats just happened....does it really matter whether he posts his winning ticket or not...if you don't like what he posts don't look at it...this forum is for all types and characters...lets all try to get along...lifes to short.

Exactly Leigh. I post here because I love thoroughbred racing. That’s the reason I’ll be in Sydney this Saturday to see the best horse I’ve ever seen.

If you don’t like what I post don’t read it. Simple. 

Now, I’m off to the F1 for the day to see Lewis Hamilton win another Australian Prix and no I won’t be posting a photo later for “posterity.” :)

13 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Yes we wouldn't like this sort of thing to happen.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12211911

2 hours ago, Trump said:

Amazing that a tassie purchase for $11,000 can knock off the Godolphin conglomerate, Hayes, Price, Hawke’s etc and win several million $ in so few starts! Gives battlers hope at the Festival and 2nd Tier Sales.

Thank heaven it wasn't called Gee Gee Journey. or Gee Gee Mystic.

8 hours ago, CBT said:

Exactly Leigh. I post here because I love thoroughbred racing. That’s the reason I’ll be in Sydney this Saturday to see the best horse I’ve ever seen.

If you don’t like what I post don’t read it. Simple. 

Now, I’m off to the F1 for the day to see Lewis Hamilton win another Australian Prix and no I won’t be posting a photo later for “posterity.” :)

I see you stopped Hamilton, you ball tamperer 

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

I’m lucky short stuff. I was going to put $500 to win on him until my friend told me he bet on Bottas to win then I changed my mind and had no bet on the race. 

Ended up at Transport after the race getting shouted some celebratory beers. B)

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

We found egg boy at Albert Park today short stuff. B)

B3C8D1DD-716F-4C26-A039-01D9F76312C1.jpeg

Egg Boy ?

What egg boy ? You scramble his eggs  under a blanket with Michael Jackson ?

Let me guess, after the F1 you got a ride home on the tram with Hamilton and Bottas 

As for not having a bet on Hamilton after you’d declared him a certainty here......of course you didn’t......0800pathologicalgambler......denial is the cardinal sign you’ve got a major problem ......

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Egg Boy ?

What egg boy ? You scramble his eggs  under a blanket with Michael Jackson ?

Let me guess, after the F1 you got a ride home on the tram with Hamilton and Bottas 

As for not having a bet on Hamilton after you’d declared him a certainty here......of course you didn’t......0800pathologicalgambler......denial is the cardinal sign you’ve got a major problem ......

We decided not to tram back to the city short stuff. Tram’s were too packed. Instead we stayed a little while after the last and gave Patrick’s Lotus a bit of whirl then walked back. 

Looking forward to seeing Winx and The Autumn Sun on Saturday!! B)

14 minutes ago, CBT said:

We decided not to tram back to the city short stuff. Tram’s were too packed. Instead we stayed a little while after the last and gave Patrick’s Lotus a bit of whirl then walked back. 

Looking forward to seeing Winx and The Autumn Sun on Saturday!! B)

Don’t evade the question spotty....tell me about “egg boy”

Yes I’m looking forward to the weekend racing too, the two best horses in NZ are racing 

The “Egg Boy” story is a sad one. How can Fraser Anning, who scored a total of just 19 votes, get a Senate seat under the One Nation banner, then resign from One Nation straight away and be an Independant? Almost as bad a system as NZ where Winston Peters loses his seat - but becomes Deputy PM and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Racing ! Crazy.