RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

ALEX PARK EAT YOUR HEART OUT

Ooh ooh I'm off to The Park Fri, wanna grab a butchers at Virgil, and Sweet On Me :rcfe-smile: in the flesh, I was there the night her Champion mum brokedown and nearly beat em up on 3 legs....corr she (mighty mare Adore Me) was summit to watch.....dang!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

On 2/12/2019 at 2:02 PM, thrillsnspills said:

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a Ozzie track had a similar way of starting

Globe Derby, Adelaide  did the same  starting procedure for standing starts a few years ago. Maybe 2016. They did it for one or two years and then canned it. There were more false starts than the normal way which wasnt the way it was supposed to be. Both for trotters and pacers. Not really what you would call a standing start in my opinnion.

Thrills mate, they race that way through the Inters, heats then week later Final; so don't believe its about 'great trainers gettin it wrong' come on now, MarkP is very mindful of his horses (unless you wanna talk about J Takter and what he did with our mighty Laz, don't get me started on him) if its gunna happen it'll happen, dude she went enormous in oz! :rcfe-happy-2: Adore Me had that race at her mercy (she don't owe no one nothin) til her leg went, but true to the mighty Champ she was, she came back at em on 3.5 legs and and very nearly beat em I reckon everyone watchin was willin her to get up, what heart.....MickG mate, you ask in your writings 'what's the definition of Champion'? there it is right there, the true measure of a Champion.....

Hey hey Harewood, how yuh been mate? good to see yuh back.....

Cheers Iraklis