RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pickle

Boys get Paid

How about some of our Ladies of racing get together and start up a Girls Get Paid group in direct competition to the Boys Get Paid?  :rcf-thinking-1::rcfe-like:

Wouldn't that create some interest and excitement on race day! :rcf-in-love:

If there is a copyright on the name we could call them the Girls Get Laid ? :rcf-laughing-2:

On 2/15/2019 at 7:41 PM, Rusty said:

Most of the BGP gang don't care too much for internet chat rooms these days. They think they all ended soon after the introduction of bookface and twitters. 

Wow you guys are so modern and techy like ...

On 2/14/2019 at 10:40 PM, rdytdy said:

Here is one down your way for you to pop along to Swoopa:

AWAPUNI SIRES PRODUCE DAY 30 March 2019

Turbo country’s time to bring the energy.

Sires Day Saturday 30th

One of BGP’s original favourite race-days with the 2yo Group One Sires. 
The Manawatu BGP lads are putting together an event for where BGP all started and my word you’re getting some value here.

The Day’s Plan

Breakfast with the best  
Join the Little Avondale (LA) Stud team of Sam Williams along with Bevan Sweeney for a coffee and a bite to eat while we parade some horses and get some insight into the best bets for the day.

The Big Go - The Courtesy Ford Awapuni Sires Produce Group 1 raceday.
- 5 sponsored drinks (sponsors TBC)
- Subsidised drinks all day
- Lunch
- Interviews between races with some local trainers and jockeys
- On course BGP punters club races 2 – 8 featuring guest selectors
- Band after the last until late

Tickets are only $102 with $50 of each ticket going into the on course punters club so everybody has an entry. More punters club tickets can be brought on race day.

The Manawatu Racing Club will also kindly donate $5 of every ticket to the BGP Foundation.

Bonus Bet
⛳ Love a bit of ?
Friday 29th
If you’re in town, The Central Districts Trainers Assn are running there annual Ambrose golf tournament at Palmerston North Golf Club. Teams of 4. Booze and food included. Team numbers are limited and this does generally sell out so contact Michael Sheridan ASAP if you wish to enter a team -he will provide further details.

Friday Night the Gold Cup Festival continues with the Manawatu Trotting Cup. If previous years are anything to go buy this is a great night out. We haven’t organised an event as such here but there’s a tote, a bar and some decent harness racing so you know what to do…

Thanks for the info Ted.But I was hoping one of the BGP team could answer my simple  questions on this thread!

Cheers

A nice BGP initiative 

The BGP Foundation announce that a Beat The Clock system will be in place for two races:

1️⃣ @RacingTauranga 16th March

2️⃣ Te Aroha - 6th April

Races & time to beat TBC .

$1,000 to winning owners

We don’t have much cash but we’ve got good intentions & good ideas

BGP!!

1 minute ago, nick said:

A nice BGP initiative 

The BGP Foundation announce that a Beat The Clock system will be in place for two races:

2️⃣ Te Aroha - 6th April

$1,000 to winning owners

BGP!!

What does the above mean?

On 2/20/2019 at 12:41 PM, HarryHindsight said:

I don't understand how anyone can knock this group . They need all the encouragement they can get .

Or are some forums full of grumpy old people looking at all the negatives ....

Agree...anyone who can get excited about the game in its current state, generating turnover and can introduce new people to NZ Racing is to be encouraged and applauded.:rcfe-like:

Because we all know its fucked! ........and I get no confidence from NZTR with its overpaid ex NZ Post rejects steering a rudderless ship into oblivion at the cost of millions a year to the industry ! :rcf-monkey::rcfe-angry:

P.S When a maiden race is worth a $30,000...My outlook will be very different as we could all afford to own a horse each! :rcf-in-love:

Epsom Dash on Derby day down fastest five furlongs in world had and may still have decent bonus for breaking record .Stone Of Folca stopped clock at 53.69 for the trip in 2012 and still in guiness book world records .Got to wonder what a decent Aussie/US sprinter would tear down track in rather than a UK handicapper.

On 2/19/2019 at 10:19 PM, nick said:

A nice BGP initiative 

2️⃣ Te Aroha - 6th April

$1,000 to winning owners

BGP!!

Don’t see a problem as long as the trainer and owners don’t mind their horse being used this way and everybody including punters know which horse or horses are going to try and beat the clock. 

On 2/10/2019 at 11:40 PM, Swoopa said:

Hats off to these guys for giving it a go and getting a  following.Can the BGP boys join the dots on the following so we can clarify the if,but and maybe doing the rounds!!

(1)Will you be at every meeting in the near future? Or just Saturday meetings? Or 4/5 times a year?

(2)If certain clubs are willing to pay a percentage, how much will you be asking for?

(3)How will this club percentage be used by BGP?

(4)Where would you see your percentage coming from the amount of revenue  or turnover?

Thanks in advance and good luck with BGP

I know this was a while ago,but come in BGP or Ted maybe could answer these simple questions!

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Swoopa said:

I know this was a while ago,but come in BGP or Ted maybe could answer these simple questions!

Cheers

I suggest that you contact Luke Kemeys by going to the Boys Get Paid website    www.boysgetpaid.com