RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chestnut

RESULTS THREAD : TRANS TASMAN GROUP RACING CHAMPION COMP : SATURDAY, 9 FEBRUARY

The last of the day ....  and what an epic day it has been with some fantastic racing including races in the comp and also races that didn't make the Group grade, there was still some  wonderful results and congrats to Arrowfield and Dundeel, taking out the Inglis Millenium 2yo in style, with Castelvecchio out of St Therese - half bro to Maid of Heaven and  a Peter Jenkins mating, well done.

15.                 Caulfield R9 :  7.30pm JC Swift Hodges TS Carlyon Cup (G3) SW+P 4YO & Up 1600m

First:  4   Avilius  $2.90/$1.40    Comp $ 21.50

Second:   8  Sikandarabad  $3.60    Comp $18.00

Third:  6  Night's Watch  $1.60   Comp $8.00

Quin:  4/8   $19.60    Comp $39.20   (was not struck)

Sub:  4

Scrs:  All Started

Congratulations to Jenlove who set a steady and daunting pace throughout the comp and you are a well deserved winner!     Fantastic stuff    :)     Second goes to Trump who chased steadily but those big divvy winners are hard to counter and third Kloppite who was consistent throughout the day, good selecting   :)    Valiant efforts by Plovdiv and mrzim in the latter stages of the comp but the front group were just too strong today.

Competitor              Comp $
Jenlove   ….   996
Trump   ….   480.8
Kloppite   ….   402.1
Plovdiv   ….   396.5
mrzim   ….   387.6
ivanthegreat   ….   352
Wrinkles   ….   345
napier   ….   343.5
Peter R S   ….   341
richie   ….   336
jack   ….   335
Kundalini   ….   329.5
chiknsmack   ….   329.4
Thecaptain   ….   328.5
Archer   ….   320.5
bazza54   ….   320
Jape   ….   319.5
orphanpete   ….   315.2
Black Kirrama   ….   305.5
Pegasus 9   ….   297
Warren   ….   296.5
Ohokaman   ….   296
High Sparrow   ….   293
arjay   ….   286
paigezim   ….   283.5
1PRESIDENTGARY   ….   280
jayar   ….   279.5
Rusty   ….   277.9
Chestnut   ….   259.5
Punter Pete   ….   259
Cubes   ….   256
Ponderosa8   ….   254.5
scooby3051   ….   253.5
Cabbage   ….   243.5
Memphis2   ….   243
RacingJimmy   ….   243
Al Feilding   ….   237.5
talk   ….   236.9
lynzim   ….   235
Stoyd   ….   228
Hall   ….   227.5
Swoopa   ….   226.5
Seddon   ….   218
Thepaw   ….   210.5
Insider   ….   207
crustyngrizzly   ….   190.6
Houlahan's Dream   ….   183
Floyd Pink   ….   154.5
Nearco   ….   153
Sir Castleton   ….   136

Well done to all the winners...let me know next weekend the bets you all want, and i will make it happen...thanks to everyone for entering and special thanks as always to the best scorer in the business...Chestnut....you do a great job and are very quick to get the results up...it makes it all fun...:rcf-happy-7:

You're very welcome, it was a fun day and it went by so quickly - I will do a check of results but if you feel I have made some valuable dollars of yours disappear, please message me and I will see if I can find them for you  :)    

Thanks all for taking part and have a wonderful week ahead  :)

12 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

You're very welcome, it was a fun day and it went by so quickly - I will do a check of results but if you feel I have made some valuable dollars of yours disappear, please message me and I will see if I can find them for you  :)    

Thanks all for taking part and have a wonderful week ahead  :)

Thanks for your hard work Maria. Thoroughly enjoyed the race by race summary. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

Regards Jennifer

Great effort by Jenlove. Well done. I finished just above midfield but it was my first run for over a year, so I reckon I'll take a lot of benefit from the outing. Thanks for the comp, great fun and well done to the slick placegetters. Hope to get you next time. Good luck with the punting from the prize money - hope you get plenty. 

On 2/9/2019 at 8:13 PM, scooby3051 said:

Well done to all the winners...let me know next weekend the bets you all want, and i will make it happen...thanks to everyone for entering and special thanks as always to the best scorer in the business...Chestnut....you do a great job and are very quick to get the results up...it makes it all fun...:rcf-happy-7:

Thanks for the prize.

Could I please have $20 each way on All Roads in Race 5 at Ellerslie tomorrow.

Cheers

On 2/9/2019 at 8:13 PM, scooby3051 said:

All Roads is scratched.

Please make it $20 each way on The Good Fight in race 7 at Ellerslie.  Cheers

Hi Scoobs, did you get my prize bet request I sent through last night? I would like the $60 to be bet as follows: Morphetville Race 1, #4 VINCO $60 win Fixed Odds. If it wins, please donate the winnings to a suitable racing charity, eg the Vance fundraiser or a similar racing fundraiser of your choice. Cheers, Trump