RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Not Tonight

Dress Code

Who is responsible for ensuring that the dress code is followed?? Some of the shirts that the women are wearing are just rediculous... Hardly a shirt at all. Mostly North Island. Why can't the women just wear a standard white shirt with at least 1/4 sleeves. They seem to think they are in some fashion show. The men look professional, time to step it up ladies. 

42 minutes ago, Not Tonight said:

Who is responsible for ensuring that the dress code is followed?? Some of the shirts that the women are wearing are just rediculous... Hardly a shirt at all. Mostly North Island. Why can't the women just wear a standard white shirt with at least 1/4 sleeves. They seem to think they are in some fashion show. The men look professional, time to step it up ladies. 

Well spotted Not Tonight because I must say I noticed something on Friday night aswell, a lady coming back to the dais in a very ordinary looking 'white' blouse (faded, wrinkly etc)... she might've gotten away with it until someone wearing an actual white shirt walked beside her and drew attention to the fact bigtime!! :rcf-poo:  :rcfe-wink:

Keep your eye on the dogs, if you look hard enough you are sure to find something.

An old greyhound identity sent me an email yesterday about a young married couple who moved to a new neighborhood. The next morning they noticed the next door neighbor hanging out the washing and the young wife commented that it was not good that the washing was still partly dirty. The husband didn't comment. This scenario was repeated for four more days then on the 6th day the wife exclaimed at last she has finally got everything washed right. The husband answered no I just cleaned our windows.

I

Hi, Not Tonight.

Your original post was clear and you have every right to ask a question.

There is indeed a dress code which sets out the "minimum" dress standard applicable. The code gives some examples of what a minimum standard is. However, the dress code becomes contentious when an individual takes exception to what a particular person or persons are wearing. That's more about personal taste or personal bias. For me presenting, clean, pressed, and unfaded is more important than a style of shirt or pants, but that is my personal view. There is no uniform as such apart from colour.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:55 PM, What the hell said:

Nice to see the unique beautiful woman that wears her pressed shirts reads RC then puts it all over her Facebook page. She gets backed up from all her FB "friends" and even asked character references from strangers.... What court case is this for????.

Could it be the  Court case won today.  A great day for L.P.s if it is,   ripped shirt or not...Good onya girl :)

On 2/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, Emotive said:

Hi, Not Tonight.

Your original post was clear and you have every right to ask a question.

There is indeed a dress code which sets out the "minimum" dress standard applicable. The code gives some examples of what a minimum standard is. However, the dress code becomes contentious when an individual takes exception to what a particular person or persons are wearing. That's more about personal taste or personal bias. For me presenting, clean, pressed, and unfaded is more important than a style of shirt or pants, but that is my personal view. There is no uniform as such apart from colour.

Totally agree Emotive, if everyone presented themselves with pride ie clean and pressed, does it matter at all if they wear tight pants or flares, long sleeves or short!

Now if we could put as much effort into the condition and presentation of our dogs....

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, Betting man said:

Totally agree Emotive, if everyone presented themselves with pride ie clean and pressed, does it matter at all if they wear tight pants or flares, long sleeves or short!

Now if we could put as much effort into the condition and presentation of our dogs....

Couldn't agree more on both counts - I'd be ashamed to present some of the dogs I see racing. It doesn't take a lot of effort to groom them.