RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Stables

All Stars

I can see that the All Stars stable may well be seen by punters as a Godsend, but it is bloody boring to watch. The 2 year old race and the mares race, at Addington were total non events as far as I am concerned. Although punters would have lost a fortune on race 8 at Addington. So the great lord Purdon both giveth and taketh away

4 hours ago, Stables said:

I can see that the All Stars stable may well be seen by punters as a Godsend, but it is bloody boring to watch. The 2 year old race and the mares race, at Addington were total non events as far as I am concerned. Although punters would have lost a fortune on race 8 at Addington. So the great lord Purdon both giveth and taketh away

What do you think was the best race of the night to watch?

I know the mares race appeared a procession, given the cheap sectionals afforded to DAM, but was still a great effort by Dibaba. She is something of a forgotten mare, but I made her my only bet last night (for place, admittedly). Her run in the prelude was massive and she showed last year she thrives on racing and will continue to improve. Great tonic for her trainer as well.

16 hours ago, Stables said:

Hope you found today's 3yr old trot at Geraldine a more interesting  contest.  Both lovely horses so let's hope they stay sound