chevy86

Sales Washup

94 posts in this topic

Leo bit churlish of you to call a niller. I find her posts on Race Cafe excellent reading. She is always on the button. I am proud to be a niller! We can’t all be over achievers like yourself. Can’t understand why you get your kicks from denigrating other people!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gubellini said:

Leo bit churlish of you to call a niller. I find her posts on Race Cafe excellent reading. She is always on the button. I am proud to be a niller! We can’t all be over achievers like yourself. Can’t understand why you get your kicks from denigrating other people!

You can only judge nillers by what they’ve done fella.

Everyone has a right to an opinion in this world, but sometimes when you profess to speak with great authority it’s quite useful to have a few runs on the board.

Would you prefer I pick another niller from over there, someone like Wightman or McAnulty ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gubellini said:

Hey  I wouldn’t use the term Classy for Leo. Saw a few shots of him at the Karaka Sales. Think he might need a personal stylist! The wannabe Trump look doesn’t cut it!

Ouch......I was actually heading down the Justin Bieber track ( hair by Rodney Wayne if that matters, products by Redken ) rather than that other orange fucker.

I wouldn’t go throwing too many stones in your lil’ ol’ glasshouse anyway, my head of hair is luxurious, and it’s all mine, as genuine as Consensus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Hey Leo those grey hairs must look impressive on the floor of a Rodney Wayne establishment! All jokes aside what a wonderfully genuine mare Consensus is.

Yes, and thank you for your kind words.

She’s about as genuine as you get, and as sound as a bell.

A credit to whomever has managed her throughout her career, and it sure ain’t over yet !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey P4P and rusty  please no personal insults of other cafers..lets try and get along not like a certain other site.Thanks.Everyone is entitled to post their own opinions and sometimes we may not all agree but please keep the personal stuff out of it... its unnecessary and unacceptable cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Understood scooby.... sorry about my typo there, didn't realise I hadn't used the correct username for Leo Molloy. 

So just for the record, the post with reference to ; is that ok in your book? And that is an acceptable standard? Just for point of clarification. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Understood scooby.... sorry about my typo there, didn't realise I hadn't used the correct username for Leo Molloy. 

So just for the record, the post with reference; is that ok in your book? And that is an acceptable standard? Just for point of clarification. 

Did you not see i edited it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Did you not see i edited it.

Pretty nasty attack on a licenced individual Scooby , great site you run , I think you do a good job but Rusty is right , this thread and picking on someone , who can no doubt defend themselves very well  is  still bang out of order . Both people in question put up some  very interesting informative  posts , but it baffles me that attack .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Red Rum said:

Pretty nasty attack on a licenced individual Scooby , great site you run , I think you do a good job but Rusty is right , this thread and picking on someone , who can no doubt defend themselves very well  is  still bang out of order . Both people in question put up some  very interesting informative  posts , but it baffles me that attack .

Yes I have taken all reference away and yes you are right we all need to get along..personal insults from anyone helps nobody..and is unacceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so getting back on topic...this dreamer/loser bought some fillies today...the sale was tough going as a vendor but I personally think I got two of the best fillies on type I have ever bought. I hope they run like my previous cheapies and then maybe we wont be such losers after all..:rcfe-happy-3:...I ended with 4 fillies and never broke the bank.

I am sure there are a ton of vendors hurting badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

so getting back on topic...this dreamer/loser bought some fillies today...the sale was tough going as a vendor but I personally think I got two of the best fillies on type I have ever bought. I hope they run like my previous cheapies and then maybe we wont be such losers after all..:rcfe-happy-3:...I ended with 4 fillies and never broke the bank.

I am sure there are a ton of vendors hurting badly.

At least you bought something, the nillers do nothing and buy nothing but they still gob off as though they own the game.

That’s the unfortunate consequence of social media, it has empowered ( in their own minds ) those who’ve earnt the right to be absolute nillers, those not worth listening to, but now they’ve got a voice 

This is not what Darwin intended, he made them low achievers for a reason and we must remind them so at every opportunity.

My suggestion to you Scooby, consider rating members of Cafe based on what they own ( in terms of racing ) or what they’ve done, and afford them privileges accordingly .....that’ll sort the wheat out from the chaff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Did you not see i edited it.

I see that my post has been edited, and the female trainer's name has been removed.

I do not know her from a bar of soap. However I could not let her good name (which is also her username and not hiding behind any other name, which most people do on here) be tarnished. I have a lot of respect for her and other trainers or horse people that come on here to give their two cents worth. Let someone carry on like they have and the site will lose not only credibility but also a lot of good contributors from within the bloody game. 

I have no further comment, and will not post again on this thread. 

Rusty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

At least you bought something, the nillers do nothing and buy nothing but they still gob off as though they own the game.

My suggestion to you Scooby, consider rating members of Cafe based on what they own ( in terms of racing ) or what they’ve done, and afford them privileges accordingly .....that’ll sort the wheat out from the chaff 

I'm part niller today! I got gelded early on... with most I liked. Later in the day made a spur of the moment decision to get on something (sight unseen previously) while standing in ring.. only to be outbid by a Cafer called BIDLAKE! :rcf-poo::rcf-laughing-2:
CURRENT RC RATING: Maiden! :rcf-monkey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I'm part niller today! I got gelded early on... with most I liked. Later in the day made a spur of the moment decision to get on something (sight unseen previously) while standing in ring.. only to be outbid by a Cafer called BIDLAKE! :rcf-poo::rcf-laughing-2:
CURRENT RC RATING: Maiden! :rcf-monkey:

Give yourself some credit, at least you tried Baz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I'm part niller today! I got gelded early on... with most I liked. Later in the day made a spur of the moment decision to get on something (sight unseen previously) while standing in ring.. only to be outbid by a Cafer called BIDLAKE! :rcf-poo::rcf-laughing-2:
CURRENT RC RATING: Maiden! :rcf-monkey:

Baz looked out for you today but you never come up to say hi....:rcf-sad-10:....it was a tough day at the office for sellers thats for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

Baz looked out for you today but you never come up to say hi....:rcf-sad-10:....it was a tough day at the office for sellers thats for sure.

It was tough getting the nicer ones alright Scooby....I didn't want to leave the ring in case I missed the one! :rcf-laughing-2: Not that it matters now.

I had two trainers with me.... one bought x 3 the other x 0.

When I looked around for a second opinion (for the spur of the moment lot I tried to secure) they were out in the parade ring looking in the opposite direction and the gaval came down! :rcf-sad-2:

Oh well always next year.... I do have a 2yo filly in work with trainer x 0.

I  just wanted to get another one to give him..... in case she's slow? :rcf-laughing-2::rcf-laughing-1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now