RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Sales Washup

Hey P4P and rusty  please no personal insults of other cafers..lets try and get along not like a certain other site.Thanks.Everyone is entitled to post their own opinions and sometimes we may not all agree but please keep the personal stuff out of it... its unnecessary and unacceptable cheers. 

Understood scooby.... sorry about my typo there, didn't realise I hadn't used the correct username for Leo Molloy. 

So just for the record, the post with reference to ; is that ok in your book? And that is an acceptable standard? Just for point of clarification. 

27 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Understood scooby.... sorry about my typo there, didn't realise I hadn't used the correct username for Leo Molloy. 

So just for the record, the post with reference; is that ok in your book? And that is an acceptable standard? Just for point of clarification. 

Did you not see i edited it.

20 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Pretty nasty attack on a licenced individual Scooby , great site you run , I think you do a good job but Rusty is right , this thread and picking on someone , who can no doubt defend themselves very well  is  still bang out of order . Both people in question put up some  very interesting informative  posts , but it baffles me that attack .

Just now, Red Rum said:

Pretty nasty attack on a licenced individual Scooby , great site you run , I think you do a good job but Rusty is right , this thread and picking on someone , who can no doubt defend themselves very well  is  still bang out of order . Both people in question put up some  very interesting informative  posts , but it baffles me that attack .

Yes I have taken all reference away and yes you are right we all need to get along..personal insults from anyone helps nobody..and is unacceptable.

so getting back on topic...this dreamer/loser bought some fillies today...the sale was tough going as a vendor but I personally think I got two of the best fillies on type I have ever bought. I hope they run like my previous cheapies and then maybe we wont be such losers after all..:rcfe-happy-3:...I ended with 4 fillies and never broke the bank.

I am sure there are a ton of vendors hurting badly.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

I see that my post has been edited, and the female trainer's name has been removed.

I do not know her from a bar of soap. However I could not let her good name (which is also her username and not hiding behind any other name, which most people do on here) be tarnished. I have a lot of respect for her and other trainers or horse people that come on here to give their two cents worth. Let someone carry on like they have and the site will lose not only credibility but also a lot of good contributors from within the bloody game. 

I have no further comment, and will not post again on this thread. 

Rusty 

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

At least you bought something, the nillers do nothing and buy nothing but they still gob off as though they own the game.

My suggestion to you Scooby, consider rating members of Cafe based on what they own ( in terms of racing ) or what they’ve done, and afford them privileges accordingly .....that’ll sort the wheat out from the chaff 

I'm part niller today! I got gelded early on... with most I liked. Later in the day made a spur of the moment decision to get on something (sight unseen previously) while standing in ring.. only to be outbid by a Cafer called BIDLAKE! :rcf-poo::rcf-laughing-2:
CURRENT RC RATING: Maiden! :rcf-monkey:

11 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I'm part niller today! I got gelded early on... with most I liked. Later in the day made a spur of the moment decision to get on something (sight unseen previously) while standing in ring.. only to be outbid by a Cafer called BIDLAKE! :rcf-poo::rcf-laughing-2:
CURRENT RC RATING: Maiden! :rcf-monkey:

Baz looked out for you today but you never come up to say hi....:rcf-sad-10:....it was a tough day at the office for sellers thats for sure.

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

Baz looked out for you today but you never come up to say hi....:rcf-sad-10:....it was a tough day at the office for sellers thats for sure.

It was tough getting the nicer ones alright Scooby....I didn't want to leave the ring in case I missed the one! :rcf-laughing-2: Not that it matters now.

I had two trainers with me.... one bought x 3 the other x 0.

When I looked around for a second opinion (for the spur of the moment lot I tried to secure) they were out in the parade ring looking in the opposite direction and the gaval came down! :rcf-sad-2:

Oh well always next year.... I do have a 2yo filly in work with trainer x 0.

I  just wanted to get another one to give him..... in case she's slow? :rcf-laughing-2::rcf-laughing-1:

21 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

The odds are certainly stacked against me ! :rcf-laughing-2:
But I just love the game and never been in a position before to race one! :wub:
I've done well with the dish lickers in the past...but I'm trying to be a big boy now! :rcf-tongue-2:

Baz, with owners  goggles on they are all good until they hit the track!!:rcf-wink:

Good luck with the filly mate

1 minute ago, Swoopa said:

Baz, with owners  goggles on they are all good until they hit the track!!:rcf-wink:

Good luck with the filly mate

I know this too well Swoopa! My feet are cemented firmly on the ground! Just like fireworks...:rcf-rich: up in smoke ! :rcf-laughing-2:

This was me today......:rcf-in-love::rcf-in-love::rcf-in-love:

This will be me raceday.....:rcf-poo::rcf-monkey::rcf-sad-12:

re Charm Spirit. His UK/European crop have just turned 3 - so they haven't raced at 3 yet. He had a very high number of runners (74) from the 106 foals in Europe as 2 year olds.

A good number of winners (26) but yes only one stakes winner.

Its just too early to say with this guy yet (the same as Sacred Falls). Don't right CS off if his 2 year olds are average here though. European 2 year old races over 1400-1600 are very different from 1000-1200m speed races in Aussie on hard tracks. As mentioned he was out of a Montjeu mare.

If I was offered one out of a really good mare I would have a crack

Cheers, Matt