RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Thank You From Leigh To RaceCafe

Dear Racecafe Community,

I want to say thank you to everyone who is participating here in the forums and the competitions. We have had over 100 new members sign up in the past two months and some are already posting and contributing to the discussion in the forums, and enjoying the competitions.

I really want this to continue to be a place for everyone to enjoy.

I have been told that some of the moderation by me in the past has upset a few, and may have been a bit tough. I never meant to offend anyone.   I believe there has to be some moderation but to offend has never been my intent.   I want everyone to feel comfortable to contribute here and my motto has always been, and will always be, "If you cant prove it, then don't say it".

I hope everyone continues to enjoy all the features of the site and we will be adding more things in the coming months.

We will also be having another Fiji comp later in the year, with mrzim and his wife getting ready to pack their bags after their daughter won the first trip and donated it to them to enjoy.

It is our intention to try to run comps most weeks and a big competition is being planned, to be held over the Autumn carnivals in Sydney and Melbourne.

Thanks so much for the good spirited and honest debates in all the forums on the site and please don't forget to check out all the features we have available to all our members.

All the best 

Leigh