RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Anyone Got News?

Hey guys has anyone got news on Marcoola, and me Mighty Spur etc, read stipes reports all our (Kiwi) horses were scoped etc after racin last Sat and their lungs were full of gunk, dust n crap, but no word on how they all are?

Cheers Iraklis

Thanks Enteebee, oh thats shit news, but I did wonder how the dust and heat situation may have affected them all, gawd I hope he comes through this ok, nothin mentioned on Marcoola, cos he stopped pretty bad too.....

Cheers Iraklis

it is very hard there - the only silver lining is we may get promoted to third and that covers enough to get our boy home again

Think Monty is homesick and missing Phil

The trip in the heat will have flattened marcoola and his stablemate

Oh ok thanks Enteebee, yes I read that promo to 2nd yey! we need em all home safe and sound, bit worried for them all actually, feel sad for The Spur gawd he just has to be okay from this....strange no word on Marcoola though been scannin all the paps.....Monty has done them proud :rcfe-smile:  he did bang on job over there for them, but the heat and dust storms had to have had an effect on them all, us Kiwis aint used to that stuff bein clean n green n all LOL

Cheers Iraklis