RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Newmarket RC

D Weir Stables Raided

10 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Not unusual at all , plenty arrested not charged two very different parts of the investigation process,if all arrested are charged, there would  be lot of dross in front of courts . Likewise turning over a house don't mean guilt it means an information has been presented to a court and they are happy there are grounds  there to issue a search warrant. A huge number of people work in that stable , and visit and anyone from top to bottom could have had those articles allegedly found  . That's part of process now to investigate . It's all early days yet .

you are splitting hairs unless you cannot distinguish between arrest for probable cause of an offence and an arrest after an investigation that has specific charges.

19 minutes ago, flockofewes2 said:

you are splitting hairs unless you cannot distinguish between arrest for probable cause of an offence and an arrest after an investigation that has specific charges.

What iam saying is arrest don't always mean charge and getting premises searched under warrant or any other act don't always mean guilt.

10 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

He is still innocent of these charges so please keep the speculation to yourself...everyone deserves to be treated fairly and not tried in the court of public opinion.Please stay within the forum guidelines thats all i am saying to you and everyone posting on the subject...cheers.

I never said anything about these current charges. I said it’s been well publicised about his tubing history in the past, I’ve proven they are true so why was my post edited? Trump is obviously a big Weir fan and he’s had multiple posts saying how great a trainer he is, but anyone who follows betfair closely and is aware of his rise from being a bush trainer to 35+ group 1 wins wouldn’t be at all surprised about these allegations. 

24 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I know him ( a little ) and I’ve been invited to his stable in my capacity as a vet.

We we’re allowed unlimited and unsupervised access to his operations.

He has extraordinary cutting edge technology at his disposal, technology that’s 100% legitimate and that you normally only associated with elite athletes at the highest level, and I mean extreme athletes like the very best MMA fighters, two international rugby teams, and global names in the cycling game.

Like Lance Armstrong you...mean.

Three jiggers turns my stomach . I've lost and won backing his runners like many on here , I've no idea as to where they were found , could have been buried under mountain of   crap and old gear  from a previous occupier in disused store room for all I know,  I've no bloody idea , it's just the thought that they could  have been used on horse I've won money cheeses me off and makes me wonder about one of my chosen pastimes for years.Cannot afford to lose don't bet so rather horse go down than some cruel bastard zap the poor bugger.

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Three jiggers turns my stomach . I've lost and won backing his runners like many on here , I've no idea as to where they were found , could have been buried under mountain of   crap and old gear  from a previous occupier in disused store room for all I know,  I've no bloody idea , it's just the thought that they could  have been used on horse I've won money cheeses me off and makes me wonder about one of my chosen pastimes for years.Cannot afford to lose don't bet so rather horse go down than some cruel bastard zap the poor bugger.

Darren Weir is the wrong business. With 3 jiggers used over 500 horses the battery must be worth billions. Investing in the battery would seem a far more lucrative exercise.

1 hour ago, slam dunk said:

Darren Weir is the wrong business. With 3 jiggers used over 500 horses the battery must be worth billions. Investing in the battery would seem a far more lucrative 

Three found SD , but can only go on that not speculation so fair point you make. It's a huge area to search , be nooks and crannys all over show. People get sloppy and complacent and when door comes in its oh shit I didn't put that back.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:43 AM, Chris Wood said:

Nobody goes from zero to hero with that much success with out some form of help, and that’s not from above!

Probably from the good choices at Bloodstock sales and heavy support from owners who have the dosh to buy the better ones?

6 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Yep, led by that socialite sperm donor, Fishboy.

A socialite sperm  donor called Fishboy  now thats a handle and half there, blimey the mind boggles.I will leave fish and chips tonight , just a cheese sandwich for tea.

51 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

A socialite sperm  donor called Fishboy  now thats a handle and half there, blimey the mind boggles.I will leave fish and chips tonight , just a cheese sandwich for tea.

Cheese might not be the best medium if you are trying to erase the copulatory image RR.

55 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Something Cheesy may be worse .

11 minutes ago, kdt said:

Weir and two others have just been charged by Racing Victoria and given a show cause notice

Stewards have issued six charges against Weir, including possession of an electric or electronic apparatus capable of affecting the performance of a horse, failure to give evidence at an inquiry, failure to comply with a direction of the stewards and conduct prejudicial to the image, interests or welfare of racing.

Jarrod McLean, a trainer and foreman of Weir's Warrnambool stable, has been issued with four charges, while licensed foreperson Tyson Kermond has been issued with two charges.

10 minutes ago, kdt said:

Weir and two others have just been charged by Racing Victoria and given a show cause notice

Be interesting what presenters say if he gets winner at Valley tonight , got good chance in second . Tried to scroll through Tab sees what he's got in , drives me mad , some jocks/  trainers have two letters,  Da by one of his runners .It's just so bloody stupid it's unreal.How can you have a format that only  shows only few letters of  trainers and jock, anyway that's off subject .

3 minutes ago, Virtual.Stipe said:

Stewards have issued six charges against Weir, including possession of an electric or electronic apparatus capable of affecting the performance of a horse, failure to give evidence at an inquiry, failure to comply with a direction of the stewards and conduct prejudicial to the image, interests or welfare of racing.

Jarrod McLean, a trainer and foreman of Weir's Warrnambool stable, has been issued with four charges, while licensed foreperson Tyson Kermond has been issued with two charges.

Team  Williams  targeted Mackinnon with Latrobe , would have made him dual hemisphere group 1 winner at 3 years old ,at massive wfa disadvantage , a valuable colt indeed , done in photo by Trap for Fools trained by McLean who was subject to stewards inquiry weeks before re location of horse. Team Williams must be wondering and keeping close eye on things surely,  that photo cost them more than prizemoney in race.

18 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Be interesting what presenters say if he gets winner at Valley tonight , got good chance in second . Tried to scroll through Tab sees what he's got in , drives me mad , some jocks/  trainers have two letters,  Da by one of his runners .It's just so bloody stupid it's unreal.How can you have a format that only  shows only few letters of  trainers and jock, anyway that's off subject .

Show Cause Hearing currently going on, so depending on the outcome, there is a chance the Weir runners will be scratched before the first race at Mooney Valley