RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sheldon

Vic Derby

Giving the deathseat away at the bell was probably a 50/50 call at the time. that 100m later turned out to be a bad decision costing her several lengths, and probably the race.

You can't blame her for expecting Stewarts horse to cart her into the race, not drag her out of it.

But with the benefit of hindsight ....

I had a few coins on the Masterpiece and thought the $2.80 was pretty good value. 

Wasn't disappointed with the driving tactics too much, although immediately after the race I was thinking was that the right thing to do... but when the coin is up in those big races in Aussie, often the driving tactics aren't the norm. 

I can't blame the driver though, she did what she thought was the best thing to do at the time, and JackSprat is right... hindsight etc. 

One of those races, where you reverse the run of some of the horses, and you can reverse the result. Credit to the winner though, good horse.