RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Congrats Jamie Richards

I would have thought more appropriate congratulating Te Akau as Jamie Richards himself has alluded.

Jim Pender going so close and only getting rolled by an excessively top heavy combination certainly deserves mention. Incidentally with an ex Te Akau horse.

Battlers have a much harder task these days as Steve Gulliver  found out at Pukekohe the other day. !!

3 hours ago, slam dunk said:

I would have thought more appropriate congratulating Te Akau as Jamie Richards himself has alluded.

Jim Pender going so close and only getting rolled by an excessively top heavy combination certainly deserves mention. Incidentally with an ex Te Akau horse.

Battlers have a much harder task these days as Steve Gulliver  found out at Pukekohe the other day. !!

They are the same team...its a combination that works.

34 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

They are the same team...its a combination that works.

Brilliant effort in the  race by TA , that's why they will never head to Aust despite the empty threat of principal that they were thinking about it. I think it's a lot lot tougher to beat the Aussie trainers at the 2 year old game . Look how many Godolphin go through to get a decent winner there . They way better being big fish here than steamrollered in the big leagues.

slam dunk must agree with you about Jim Pender. He took The Real Beel over from Te Akau last September. It was an herculean training effort to get her into second place in a million dollar race.

Disclaimer: I have shares in four of Jim Pender’s other horses.