RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Newmarket RC

Hesi Spits the Dummy

What a meltdown on the now famous  channel. The minimal or no moderation policy coming home to roost and Hesi  spilling his guts in disgust at owner. Quite a few talking about not posting there any more as well. Its comedy of the finest and can now be found hidden away in The Vent section

Please reassure us Scoobie that he will not be allowed on here along with a few others who have done nothing but bag this site and you for the last year or so.:rcf-sad-4:

Yes he did cause a lot of trouble for me and the site,I think it is best we concentrate on continuing to do as we always have ...I have enough to do worrying about growing this site to the next level without worrying about what a former member is doing elsewhere...I just want us to continue to be a place for everyone to feel welcome and enjoy.

Well said Scooby.  I think its important for people to have a range of views on the topics provided here as that's an important part of the process but when it descends into personal attacks against people on the site then that's where the line should be drawn.  If people stick to the facts (and we're not talking the "alternative" variety either) then everyone can hopefully exchange some views over a common interest. I don't engage with social media for this very reason - people seem to take it as a licence to abuse others anonymously when they would never dear say that same things to a the person in a face-to-face situation. Keep up the good work Scooby.

Here's a challenge.. just give it a rest.. just focus on racing and not on what other websites are doing.. because I can't be bothered with this crap anymore.. people will go wherever they want to go but if you want to make people avoid reading posts and taking part in a forum, using it to abuse another or continuously go on about another racing site, is a good way to piss people off and push them the other way.

Is everyone's life so bad that the only enjoyment they can get is putting down other people so they feel worse than you do?   I'd hope not, and worse if you get enjoyment from doing it for no other reason than abusing someone else.