RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

MARES RACING IN FOAL

3 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

It would be handy to know when a mare is racing in this condition as we all know that it can have them racing with a new enthusiasm.

Latest case was Flamingo in Race 10 at Trentham.

Emma Haworth informed punters pre-race she was in foal to Savabeel and had been working well and was confident!  Got me outta the red. :rcf-rich::rcf-rich:

Thanks again Emma! :rcf-in-love::rcfe-like:

11 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Emma Haworth informed punters pre-race she was in foal to Savabeel and had been working well and was confident!  Got me outta the red. :rcf-rich::rcf-rich:

Thanks again Emma! :rcf-in-love::rcfe-like:

Yes I heard that as well , that's what got me thinking.

Unfortunately I had already invested in Lincoln Raider , I mean all the Trackside tipsters put it out there even ABC.

54 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

Unfortunately I had already invested in Lincoln Raider , I mean all the Trackside tipsters put it out there even ABC.

So despite you categorically proving in previous threads that the Trackside tipsters couldn't pick the winner of walkover, you're still listening to their picks?

Classic Ivan.

9 hours ago, arjay said:

Listed as in foal on, in the extended form on TAB pda, so so good moaning

Translate please. I am pretty sure Lance Noble said Sistabeel was in foal but cannot see anything about that in extended form??? What is TAB pda?

8 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Normally appears on NZTR site as a “gear change”.

But surely the most important site for it to appear is that quaint little establishment, the TAB, as it is information affecting punting, not to satisfy old matrons who love hearing  pregnancy news!