RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

TRACKSIDE COVERAGE

2 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

Well no surprises really but we are half way through the 10 race card and the two presenters picking 4 horses each per race are yet to pick a winner.

Talking all day long............ phew !!

They excelled themselves ............... ONE winner out of 10 races and 80 selections.   Pooooooofffffff !!

1 hour ago, Berri said:

In Australia when there is a photo finish, within limited seconds of the event being run a photo is posted of the finish. Why don't we have this? Technically its not difficult to do.

I wondered the same. Hopefully they release it as I am curious just how they found the margin after so long. 

Race 5 Rosehill...Two horses fight out the finish....photo finish....photo posted 23 seconds after the event.

Get your act together Andy Kydd. You need to get with the program. It's simply not good enough in this day and age

2 hours ago, Everton said:

I find the on course guy more annoying, doesn't shut up and half the time drowns the trackside coverage, I'm glad I'm not on course he would drive me nuts. As for presenters selections dont bother, just pick your own, and remember Trentham is a punters graveyard. 

He is the worst. Why the hell do clubs hire him????