RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chestnut

RESULT THREAD : Wellington Cup - Flemington Inglis Dash Trans Tasman Comp : Saturday 19 January

8. Flemington R9 7.55pm     Victorian Owner Gold Card Handicap

First:  4  Just Hifalutin  $47.50

Second:  8  Well Sprung  $68.50

Third:  15  Langhro  $10

Quinella:  4/8  $991.50

Sub:  15

Scrs:  5,9,17

10 on the Reset winner, but not enough to pull back Rusty who launched early on the home side of the Tasman.   Wrinkles finished second and third in the last.. nearly getting a beaut win div off Well Sprung and again many were hoping for the Q with an outsider, springing into action, just splitting the two.

Some fantastic selecting by some today.. some very consistent but the consistent place divs weren't enough to counter the big win dividends that some were reaping.

Congratulations to:

Winner:   Rusty   $150

Second:   Wrinkles  $70

Third:  Fredd002  $30

:) 

Let us know how you would like this to be paid or deposited on your behalf  :)

Competitor   Comp $

Tailedoff   27.5

Fredd002   320.5

Kundalini   103.5

Cubes   97

napier   133.5

Kloppite   53

Wrinkles   440

Cabbage   100

Catalano   111.5

orphanpete   124.5

Mrs vS   268

jayar   125.5

Zappa   33.5

chevy86   65

scooby3051   90.5

Plovdiv   9.5

jack   84.5

Aaron Bidlake   85.5

Baz (NZ)   200.5

tonkatime   120.5

Rusty   662

Houlahan's Dream 111.5

richie   54.5

Thepaw   93.5

Stoyd   205

Jenlove   177

arjay   15

Floyd Pink   92

mrzim   129.5

lynzim   109

tasman man 11   149

Hall   23

Memphis2   129

Tauhei Notts   90.5

Insider   51.5

talk   159.5

d.burrow   30.5

Mardy   36.5

bazza54   16

Punter Pete   39

Chestnut   71

Basil brush   206.5

Peter Jenkins   141

Warren   133

Sir Castleton   151.5

Southland   104

Ohokaman   127.5

Archer   60

Thecaptain   199.5

Black Kirrama   33.5

Pegasus 9   98.5

Tarantula   73.5

Ponderosa8   78.5

1PresidentGary   70

PaigeZim   180

drewandjo   220.5

Just now, scooby3051 said:

Well done to the winners he’ll Rusty might think I am not so bad after all now ...LOL... great comp shame I sucked at it ...

One thing I would say , I didn't enter but it really is not fair . Old Rusty the talking horse chaser clearly has access to a high powered algorithmic ( if thats a word ) computer costing shedloads of cash to bypass other available form that rest of racecafers have ability to see from the looks of his picks . Not sure but I see a similar pattern in his picks , it cannot be luck alone. 

2 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

One thing I would say , I didn't enter but it really is not fair . Old Rusty the talking horse chaser clearly has access to a high powered algorithmic ( if thats a word ) computer costing shedloads of cash to bypass other available form that rest of racecafers have ability to see from the looks of his picks . Not sure but I see a similar pattern in his picks , it cannot be luck alone. 

haha I guess if you want to follow top weights throughout the day, sometimes it comes off, sometimes it doesn't.. they are top weights for a reason :) and sometimes the weight doesn't dull the ability  :)

If compers have any queries or selections they'd like me to check please let me know..  :)  and if you'd like to receive the spreadsheet of today's comp.. again.. by all means IM me and I'll send it on.

Thanks for taking part :)  hope you had fun except for the lull in proceedings when I lost control of my doors :)    Have a fun and safe week all  :)

29 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Well done to the winners hell Rusty might think I am not so bad after all now ...LOL... great comp shame I sucked at it ...

Scoobs, I have never said a bad word about you! 

Many thanks to you and Chestnut, a lot of work doing something like this and many people appreciate it. 

27 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Red Rum; I'm not sure why you didn't enter. You have taught me everything I know about your thoroughbred code (as I'm a harness man). Some would say I still know nothing. 

But I say, this comp today was as easy as 1, 2, (3)!

Gotta keep an eye and an ear out for those talking horses I tell ya. 

Rusty.

Dear  Chestnut and  scooby3051.

What fun  it was to enter your Race Cafe Wellington Cup  - Flemington  Inglis  Dash  Trans Tasman Tipping Competition today.  It is a wonderful time of the year in Thoroughbred Racing which will see  2019  produce so many Thoroughbred Racing  and   Tipping highlight's.

Congratulation's  Rusty and  Fredd002 on your superb Tipping Skill's at  Flemington and Wellington  today. You both are worthy Winner's of your Prize's.

Once again , Chestnut  and  scooby3051  thank you  for  your   fantastic summaries  today for us all to enjoy.

scooby3051 , I hereby authorize you to pass my winnings from today onto a special  Injured  young  lady  Maija Vance and her much loved little Ozzie Mate Toro  :).

Robert and Jennifer  , you are Beautiful , Caring and Loving Parent's in the special way you care and look after Maija.  God Bless you both.

Happy 2019 Thoroughbred Racing everyone :rcf-happy-7:.

10 hours ago, Chestnut said:

If compers have any queries or selections they'd like me to check please let me know..  :)  and if you'd like to receive the spreadsheet of today's comp.. again.. by all means IM me and I'll send it on.

Thanks for taking part :)  hope you had fun except for the lull in proceedings when I lost control of my doors :)    Have a fun and safe week all  :)

I read this out aloud to Mrs vS and she almost peed herself and said -"she should have better control of her drawers!" :rcf-laughing-1:

Thanks for the comp and enjoyable day people.