RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Zephyr

Blazin’ Audrey

6 minutes ago, greyhoundlover said:

If you watch the replay carefully you can see that she checks of the back of thrilling talk which angles her WHOLE body in that direction. 

Any excuse for her to get out of the ticket right? Didn’t know you could check of the back of another dog when running past it while Turning your head and trying to fight.

To be blatently honest.. I was watching her with a trained eye of experience. I thought  that Audrey had gone a sizzling race and had accepted that Totally,  UNTILL I saw the head on replay....Their is no doubt she turned her head and no one could argue against this!!    A tough call for the stipe in this case but my concern lies with INTEGRITY and the Concern for the connections that with a power packed final  could have their dreams ruined..as a result of continuing bias towards this kennel  by Mr.Whiterod...  Should he perhaps "Recuse" himself ??